Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Clingers make the show.

Not to me. Australian Love Island has always been so cringy to me, I only watch it for a laugh. UK Love Island has much better casting and more attractive islanders both looks and personality wise.

I kinda feel for Ari. She just wanted a little affection from Ryan. I know it’s only been a couple of days.
Taku is very entertaining I was hoping Lexy would pick him.

I know it’s all in the script haha, but I think this show would benefit from the first coupling happening after a day or two. Let them get to know each other before deciding their first partners.

Not to me. Australian Love Island has always been so cringy to me, I only watch it for a laugh. UK Love Island has much better casting and more attractive islanders both looks and personality wise.
But clingers create the drama because they overreact every time their partner on the show chooses someone else or gets chosen by someone else.

I can't with how clingy Ari is, she really needs to relax. Its only been 2 days.
Saaaame. Here’s the reason she’s been single for 7 years.
I hope she gets some good psychological help.
I kinda feel for Ari. She just wanted a little affection from Ryan. I know it’s only been a couple of days.
Taku is very entertaining I was hoping Lexy would pick him.

I’m not sure that I would call it clingy.

I think her being a water sign, she gets invested very fast due to us being the emotional astrological sign of the zodiac. We feel things deeper and have good intuition. Pretty sure it is just emotions.

Back