Skip to main content

Lockdown.

Well I remember liking them! :p

Also ya stupid? Cos I no I told ya the hotels are mah turf. So you best get your scraggly ass back to your corner else I'm come for you.

mYSn0Mh.gif

come at me, ho!

I feel you have a special case of extra slippery floor wax for bitches who tred on your turf.....
Well I remember liking them! :p

Also ya stupid? Cos I no I told ya the hotels are mah turf. So you best get your scraggly ass back to your corner else I'm come for you.

mYSn0Mh.gif

Yeah, cos it's starting on the 7th so they'd have to be going in lockdown around the 1st.

I thought it would have been posted but it seems no one listened to it - with Sonia on SAFM this morning it was revealed that at least one South Australian housemate was called last night and was told they were selected and to get ready for Lockdown.

They aren't going to be going into Lockdown in 24-48 hours though, this "TheBBAU" guy doesn't know his head from his arse. I don't know why anyone keeps posting this shysters crap when they are just some random twitter account making up shit - they can't even tell the difference between satellite images and drone photos.

Back