Skip to main content

Lockdown.

I thought it would have been posted but it seems no one listened to it - with Sonia on SAFM this morning it was revealed that at least one South Australian housemate was called last night and was told they were selected and to get ready for Lockdown.

They aren't going to be going into Lockdown in 24-48 hours though, this "TheBBAU" guy doesn't know his head from his arse. I don't know why anyone keeps posting this shysters crap when they are just some random twitter account making up shit - they can't even tell the difference between satellite images and drone photos.
Is there a link to this? I don't believe someone was called last night. These people have known since mid July.

soniakruger
13 hours ago
Catching up with my Adelaide buddies #michaelandhayley @safmadelaide@officialbbau9 #bbau #safm #adelaide

10601857_338063219683247_1932319045_n.jpg

SAFM Adelaide ‏@SAFMAdelaide 14h
CONFIRMED by @SoniaKruger : There is at least 1 SA contestant going into the @BBAU9 house.. #Adelaide @Channel9

I know Sonia is saying someone was called just find it a bit weird that someone was asked so late. Unless something happened to a potential and they needed someone last minute. @Goon?

Potential housemates can be called anytime.

Plans change and housemates can be called in.

It's not the first time someone has been called in at the last minute.

Housemates can pull out for personal reasons.

Potential housemates can be called anytime.

Plans change and housemates can be called in.

It's not the first time someone has been called in at the last minute.

Housemates can pull out for personal reasons.
Wow. I can't imagine why somebody would pull out after being selected.

Wow. I can't imagine why somebody would pull out after being selected.
There has been two instances that I can recall (there may be more) where people pulled out on the day that the Launch episode was filmed.

One of them was a police officer that decided he didn't want to deal with the "fame" that would come after being evicted. I think that was around the time when BBAU was at the height of it's popularity too.

im keeping a close eye on thebbau and he knows it.
i like how he thinks that even though he copied and pasted from other websites its "exclusive"
he doesnt know the actual bb website address and has a spelling mistake in every tweet
and yet, his followers actually think hes the official account... morons.

There has been two instances that I can recall (there may be more) where people pulled out on the day that the Launch episode was filmed.

One of them was a police officer that decided he didn't want to deal with the "fame" that would come after being evicted. I think that was around the time when BBAU was at the height of it's popularity too.

Was the other the muslim guy that pulled out in 2008 right before the launch? They replaced him with either David or Rebecca if internet rumors are anything to go by, both early boots lol.

Things happen and people have to pull out, though if I were selected I'd do my damnedest to make sure I'd be in that house. Would love it, and this "theBBAU" guy seems a bit off, and I've not even seen his twitter. I'll look at it tomorrow.

Was the other the muslim guy that pulled out in 2008 right before the launch? They replaced him with either David or Rebecca if internet rumors are anything to go by, both early boots lol.
Forgot about that one. The other one I was referring to was I think it was 2006 where Gretel acknowledged during the Launch show that someone had walked out with almost no notice prior to filming.

im keeping a close eye on thebbau and he knows it.
i like how he thinks that even though he copied and pasted from other websites its "exclusive"
he doesnt know the actual bb website address and has a spelling mistake in every tweet
and yet, his followers actually think hes the official account... morons.
Profiles have a tick for a reason O.O

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    150.2 KB · Views: 55
Wait.... So the HMs are now in lockdown?? Sorry if I'm behind but I didn't think they would be in until next weekend!?

Wait.... So the HMs are now in lockdown?? Sorry if I'm behind but I didn't think they would be in until next weekend!?
That's what it says on the front page story. I thought they always go into lockdown a week before, why the change this year I wonder....

Big Brother is naturally staying tight lipped about the housemates who are now in lock down for the next two weeks

That's what it says on the front page story. I thought they always go into lockdown a week before, why the change this year I wonder....

Maybe there is a viewer power or something of the like, either that or channel 9 are just screwing with everyone, they seem to like doing that a fair bit.

Is that off the official website? Cause if not I don't believe it, it's always been a week of lockdown, but who the hell knows any more...

Back