Skip to main content

Lockdown.

I think he's going off what @pawlini (?) said.

@Goon reckons they're not in yet and I tend to believe him at this stage. Two weeks is overkill - HMs would be stir crazy before they even entered the damn house.

Weren't Rohan and the Sugar Sisters in lockdown for 2 weeks last year? They went into the house 1 week after the launch show.

Not that I don't trust Tim but I just don't think they're in Lockdown yet either... they've never been locked away more than a week, plus Alex would have definitely said something by now, especially after we all damned the newest promo on here for "revealing too much".

Maybe there is a viewer power or something of the like, either that or channel 9 are just screwing with everyone, they seem to like doing that a fair bit.

Is that off the official website? Cause if not I don't believe it, it's always been a week of lockdown, but who the hell knows any more...
Yeah I think in one of the official statements from BB it said the public will more power than ever before.

Last night there was a bit of debate about whether the HM are in lockdown yet @pawlini said they were and @Goon said they were not.

Shrug.

The OS has a whole lot of stuff about lockdown so I assumed. I'll amend the story so you guys don't go to bed angry.

I didn't see this story, but I did read the others very interesting! I'm guessing they'll go into lockdown at the end of this week.

Last year Alex announced lockdown on twitter at about 2pm Saturday 20 July AEST, eight days before filming the launch.
That's is going by the UTC/GMT timestamp.

Yeah, Goon said last week that he expects Alex to make an announcement around Sunday afternoon/night saying that the HM's are in.

Back