Skip to main content

Leo Appreciation thread - Take two!

Wonder if he'll hear about Skye's supposed crush on Ryan. Then he could dump her arse and go for the chick with the big bozooka's that he couldn't get over the size of. Is it Penny???? Man, I still don't know which intruder is which. Think the other one with big boobs is Lina? but she has a guy.
Honestly I don't think it will be a problem anymore, seeing as she probably no longer has a crush on him.

I think he's awesome! I believe he is being genuinine and I love how threatened other housemates are of him when he is literally doing nothing to ruffle feathers. Just his existence is getting under their skin. He knows who he is, and doesn't care others may think he is being fake. He's confident in who he is as a person and a few others are threatened by that. He's positive and having a great time! I hope he stays much longer!
I'm starting to like Leo much more lately...I guess seeing his vulnerable side did it

I realize that Leo is a big faker. He came across as a very confident, somewhat aggressive, independent, and self-possessed individual. But as the show has progressed, he appears to be very insecure and someone who desperately wants approval. He looked devastated when he found out he had the second-highest number of nominations.

c7648f1df3944ca39a89ec26880af6a7.ashx

Both Leo and Skye are playing roles in that house. Leo wants more modeling gigs and acting gigs and so does Skye. Using each other. Lisa called out Leo on her eviction and I'm glad more people are wising up to Skye. Always looking at mirrors and fixing her hair. 2 Vapid house guests consumed with their quest for fame vs the money.

does anyone know where i can find the come date with me episodes? I know we aren't allowed to post links to other shows or something to that degree, but i have tried googling/yooutubing several different catchphrases and still unable to find it.....

does anyone know where i can find the come date with me episodes? I know we aren't allowed to post links to other shows or something to that degree, but i have tried googling/yooutubing several different catchphrases and still unable to find it.....
do you mean Its a date (with Jade on last week). just go to IVIEW for that.

Leo began this game as a confident self-assured man seemingly knowing who he was. Skye, along with a little help from Big Brother, has broken him. It seems to have affected his psyche. His IQ seemingly has plummeted. He will win a lot of fans if he mans up, ditches Skye and plays his own game.

Oh I was getting the show name wrong!!! Thanks @asandow !

Pretty sure the show Leo was on was called Come Date With Me. Maybe someone who knows the location can message you privately to send you in the right direction, rather than risk having the Leo thread shut down again

Last edited:
Pretty sure the show Leo was on was called Come Date With Me. Maybe someone who knows the location can message you privately to send you in the right direction, rather than risk having the Leo thread shut down again

Yeah I think you are right @davidftw cause I checked out that other one @asandow and it doesn't seem to be the one...so yes please if anyone can PM me about it? I'm desperate to have a look but cannot find it anywhere!!!

Back