Skip to main content

Leo Appreciation thread - Take two!

Leo is the new Sandra tbh.

but I'm glad he didn't go last night.

Big Brother ‏@BBAU9 5m5 minutes ago
How to... Chat up a Canadian!

B1q4gMNIUAAEBmj.jpg

I feel a bit weirded out by how much love Leo is getting on FB tonight under that pic I posted earlier. I think I got used to being one of the only people stanning for him on there and now he's got huge support after tonight. Bloody crazy haha

I feel a bit weirded out by how much love Leo is getting on FB tonight under that pic I posted earlier. I think I got used to being one of the only people stanning for him on there and now he's got huge support after tonight. Bloody crazy haha

I totally GET Leo, flaws and all. Doesn't necessarily mean I wan't him to win BB, but I know where he's coming from.

And there's that part of me that sees myself in him, except I'm flawless- hahahHAHAHA

I totally GET Leo, flaws and all. Doesn't necessarily mean I wan't him to win BB, but I know where he's coming from.

And there's that part of me that sees myself in him, except I'm flawless- hahahHAHAHA
Yeah I don't want him to win but I think he's a pretty good dude overall. I loved him saying "don't look at me" to Skye tonight when she was waiting for him to back her up against Ryan. And then telling her that he was sure Ryan wouldn't care about her comments about his veins. Not just because it was Skye... just moreso like he wasn't going to be that guy who just randomly stands up for his supposed girl (who has made it clear she's not that into him) simply because he's being summoned to.

It was like no, sorry girl... you started this, you find a way to finish it and leave me out of it. Plus I have to admit that whole thing with Lena was pretty hot. Not what she was doing but his reactions to it, especially in the DR. Even Tom trying to take the piss out of him in the gym, he just laughed off. Another one foiled while trying to showpony for the other HMs.

I really wish he was in there from the start.

Yeah I don't want him to win but I think he's a pretty good dude overall. I loved him saying "don't look at me" to Skye tonight when she was waiting for him to back her up against Ryan. And then telling her that he was sure Ryan wouldn't care about her comments about his veins. Not just because it was Skye... just moreso like he wasn't going to be that guy who just randomly stands up for his supposed girl (who has made it clear she's not that into him) simply because he's being summoned to.

It was like no, sorry girl... you started this, you find a way to finish it and leave me out of it. Plus I have to admit that whole thing with Lena was pretty hot. Not what she was doing but his reactions to it, especially in the DR. Even Tom trying to take the piss out of him in the gym, he just laughed off. Another one foiled while trying to showpony for the other HMs.

I really wish he was in there from the start.

Yes I forgot about that thing at the end with Ryan and Skye. He was spot on with his concerns there. I'm glad he's not a Skye slave.

And his dealings with Lina's task was exemplary.

LOOK AT THIS LEO FANS!!!!

(and anyone else who voted for him on Tuesday night!)

Courtesy of @Rose711

"I'm posting this here but wasn't sure if you guys include podcasts as media reports.
Survivor Oz has been podcasting this season and @benjamin2012 is on it once a week-long but he is missing next week.

Jason Roses was on the show today.

Only real interesting tidbit: Benjamin says there was a 1% difference between Leo and Aisha and that they changed places during the show several times.
He did say that Aisha is beautiful and that he doesn't think Cat and Lawson have a chance of lasting (but maybe everyone thinks that.)"

SEE THAT??? ^^^^ Our votes that night MATTERED!!! Holy sheeit. We were THAT close to having Leo go and Aisha stay. Fricken hell.

Glad my 5 votes meant something haha.

I like Leo, but he better snap out of it! Hopefully with some greens and proteins and back to his normal exercise routine, he will increase those endorphins and be zen like again.

What is strange, as Leo is someone who came in there seemingly all vain. He is very concerned about his looks, works out constantly. He seemed very superficial and for show about how worldly and spiritual he is.

However he is now actually probably the most real housemate in there.

I quite enjoy him and don't get the hate.

Wonder if he'll hear about Skye's supposed crush on Ryan. Then he could dump her arse and go for the chick with the big bozooka's that he couldn't get over the size of. Is it Penny???? Man, I still don't know which intruder is which. Think the other one with big boobs is Lina? but she has a guy.

Back