Skip to main content

Justyyn or Nathan

Who do you want to stay?

• Justyyn

Votes: 168 43.5%
  • Nathan

Votes: 218 56.5%

• Total voters
Justynn is too aggressive. I like that he is stirring the pot but the aggression and misogyny is wrong. I think BB has put him up to it, psyching him up before he went in, but he doesn't have the social skill or intelligence to pull it off without looking like a psycho.

I feel like Channel 9 is really pushing to give each of the intruders a role. In the Intruder Eviction ad, Justynn was a devil and Nathan was an angel and it seemed like they were trying to get us to think about whether we wanted an angel or a devil in the house.

Also, Big Brother gave Nathan the task of choosing either Tahan's hairdryer or Tim's vest, and I felt as though they were trying to make him seem like the hero.

I'm not completely sure if I even want these intruders in the house at the moment. Justynn is really confusing me, especially after the Family Dinner thing, and Nathan hasn't added much to the house so far.

I would have liked these two people if they had of been there from the start..they are actual grown ups whilst the rest are just kids. Neither of them fit in with these children.
Well Tim is ok, the rest are duds

i've found justynn to be aggressive rather than clever, and focussed on attacking the girls rather than the boys. even if his plan is longer term undermining of the boys, he's coming across as either misogynistic or a bully (i know, why can't he be both, right?)

nathan is a little dull so far, but i think he's building relationships and holding back a little bit. that said, he has made some pretty insightful observations about individual HMs in conversations with them, and could transition into the "wise man" of the house - sorta like ben last year, except a) actually wise, and b) not a total c-bomb.

It will probably be Nathan that stays cause Ben loves Nathan and what Ben wants Ben gets. I like Ben but I am getting sick of him. He acts like he is bloody 7 years old most of the time and the way how BB treats him I do not think it is so fair, but hey this is not new.
Spot on CDW. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that the producers as well as catering to any of his other peculiarities, were aware that Benny can only survive so long without gay company... and then there was Nathan.
It's now also obvious that Nathan had been chosen over Justynn from the beginning ie. good guy versus bad guy. Let's keep it all nice and simple, black and white so our kiddies won't get confused and psychologically scarred for the rest of their lives.
Seriously... if a poll could be conducted exclusively for the kiddies right now, who do you think would come out on top with a huuuuuge margin?
On the bright side I guess, when those kiddies have grown up and are old enough to don the cassock or become politicians, we will live in a perfect world, no bad guys anymore and everybody comfortably numb on goodness.

It shouldn't be, but they often make a huge deal of it themselves when on a show like this, and so just fall into some sterotype.
What do you mean by that? That they're making their sexuality a big deal or...?

I mean, don't straight people make a 'big deal' of their sexuality too upon entering the house? Most of the time I do hear the guys saying "I'm here to find a girl" or "happy to have a gf in the house", etc. So, if a gay guy were to say he'd be happy to find love in the house, he is making his sexuality a big deal?

Btw, I wouldn't consider Nathan to be stereotypically gay (he's chubby and is into the bikie culture). Ben also doesn't completely fit the gay stereotype (visually at least) - the guy is goofy looking and not so well presented (gays are supposed to be well groomed, no?).

The true 'stereotypical' gays in BB for me were Travis and Rob (2006). And, the person who made it a big deal was not so stereotypically gay acting/looking - David '06.

Last edited:
I still don't know which one I'd prefer to have stay. They're both kinda meh to me. I guess I'd probably prefer Nathan.

I actually think they will both cause trouble. Justynn will cause obvious trouble. Nathan will bitch behind ppls back kind of trouble. Well that's my opinion.
I hope Justynn stays, his outbursts make me cringe and unable to look away
Lol.

I also want Justynn to stay because its obvious BB wants him gone

Justynn was hilarious tonight with the shopping task. It's definitely an act, but it's a funny act. I loved the way he had an objection for every food suggestion.

He's not funny. I've met people like him who think they're an authority on everything and need to be heard. Then have a hissy fit if things weren't done their way. People like that who argue just for the sake of argument are exhausting. I don't find him entertaining, I think he's a dirty know it all fuckhead, but there you go...

I hate the way the episode seem to only focus on the immature events in the house. Unless a house mate is doing some kind juvenile prank, having a bitchy conflict or adolescent love story they don't show it. I would love to see two housemates having something that resemble a mature conversation in the house, but it is almost like that sort of general mature conversation has been completely removed from the show. Where are the moments where the housemates are talking about interesting subject matter separate from the events in the house. Is there some rule which is preventing the housemates from having normal mature conversation or are they all being removed in the editing process? This has to be the most artificially produce and bias Big Brother ever!

I feel like Justynn is getting 90% of the screen time because he is acting like some kind big scary 4 year old, leaving Nathan to being nothing more than an innocent bystander. And Much like Mikkayla if they spent any time with the housmates having intelligent conversations I'm sure Nathan would run rings around Justynn.

I don't think the original goal of Big Brother was to find out who is the coolest kid in the house. Please stop focusing completely on childish behavior. You don't need every episode to feature the on again off again relationships in the house, I would be nice to just listen in on normal conversation from time to time. As a Mikkayla fan I find it frustrating that unless you look like you belong on the set of an Aussie soap opera or if you act like a spoilt teenage/little kid you won't get any screen time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I initially voted for Nathan then I switched to Justynn but I switched back to Nathan.... Having Justynn staying over Nathan will hurt Tim/Mikkayla chance of furthering in the BB house. Ben is a nice guy but I dont want him to get a easy win thanks to Justynn.

i've found justynn to be aggressive rather than clever, and focussed on attacking the girls rather than the boys. even if his plan is longer term undermining of the boys, he's coming across as either misogynistic or a bully (i know, why can't he be both, right?)

nathan is a little dull so far, but i think he's building relationships and holding back a little bit. that said, he has made some pretty insightful observations about individual HMs in conversations with them, and could transition into the "wise man" of the house - sorta like ben last year, except a) actually wise, and b) not a total c-bomb.

Another top post. If our assumption is correct that Justynn was put in to purposely stir things up then I guess credit to him as he is doing 'something' but he just comes across as a know it all prick who annoys people rather than a clever stirrer.

i've found justynn to be aggressive rather than clever, and focussed on attacking the girls rather than the boys. even if his plan is longer term undermining of the boys, he's coming across as either misogynistic or a bully (i know, why can't he be both, right?).

I thought that too the first time I watched the Chinese dinner. Too aggressive. But then on a second watching I go more of sense that Justynn was being ironic. That it is all a bit of a parody. I don't think he actually is a misogynist at all, or even aggressive. His performance is over-the-top and tongue in cheek. I hope he stays. I think the housemates will warm to him if he gets a bit more time.

Justynn is the only person in the house who is capable of starting arguments. Apart from the odd Tahan and Makkayla arguments nothing really happens in the house. I don't really find Drew or Tim going from group to group stirring that entertaining.

Well, I have a strong sense of smell so the thought of being around Justynn is quite repulsive. Even Drew said that he smelt in an update last night. I think about being IN the house and as a viewer.

With all due respect, I question your logic if you're judging a notably strategic game show based on your speculative smell of a new house member (which can be taken care of, via a shower.) Also, there are ways to smell good without using deodorant. I do use deodorant, but that doesn't mean that because Justynn doesn't, that makes him instantly repulsive.

How do you know what the other housemates smell like? Have you even thought of what they smelt like? No? Then it's quite ridiculous to judge a new house member based on his smell.

Justynn was hilarious tonight with the shopping task. It's definitely an act, but it's a funny act. I loved the way he had an objection for every food suggestion.

He's doing a very good job on flushing out the hypocrites - its made them all get a grip on reality - seriously - the show was utterly pathetic before Justynn arrived - Jade has even got something out of Ed -"I cant promise anything on the outside" hahah -

Back