Skip to main content

Justyyn or Nathan

Who do you want to stay?

• Justyyn

Votes: 168 43.5%
  • Nathan

Votes: 218 56.5%

• Total voters
I like nathan, but after seeing justynn roll his eyes at the HMs only minutes after going in, he had me! Vote1 Aussie Jesus!

Nathan made a big speech to Sonia that he hasn't watched the show. In his spiel before going in, he seemed to know a hell of alot about all hm's though. Intruder Sam said the same thing last year!

I'm really confused as to whether there is an Intruder Eviction or not. Someone please help me with this.

If there is an Intruder Eviction then wow Channel Nine is super stupid. 24 hours to vote with opinions being based on mainly their VT's is so stupid. Give them both a chance to show what they're actually like. Doesn't Channel Nine want a change in house dynamics? If so, then why are they EVICTING AN INTRUDER ALREADY????!!!!

I'm really confused as to whether there is an Intruder Eviction or not. Someone please help me with this.

If there is an Intruder Eviction then wow Channel Nine is super stupid. 24 hours to vote with opinions being based on mainly their VT's is so stupid. Give them both a chance to show what they're actually like. Doesn't Channel Nine want a change in house dynamics? If so, then why are they EVICTING AN INTRUDER ALREADY????!!!!

It's similar to what happened in 2008 - didn't one of the intruders only last about 24 hours before being voted out?

It's similar to what happened in 2008 - didn't one of the intruders only last about 24 hours before being voted out?

Yeah, Michael and Barney were evicted by Terri after 2 or 3 days in the house. But that was BB08. I would expect Channel 9 to know better. An Intruder Eviction is alright, but NOT when they've only JUST entered.

Yeah, Michael and Barney were evicted by Terri after 2 or 3 days in the house. But that was BB08. I would expect Channel 9 to know better. An Intruder Eviction is alright, but NOT when they've only JUST entered.

LOL! I agree - they should just let 4 extra people stay in the house and in the last two weeks do TWO double evictions each week - that would make more sense. p.s - I really liked Barney!!!!!

not fussed to be honest. i just think we already have someone in the house with similar character traits to Nathan whereas Justynn provides a point of difference.
Okay, I just don't see why you have to mention their sexuality; Being gay isn't a character trait.

Nathan seems absolutely lovely and Justynn a complete tool.

However saying that I think Justynn will offer a lot more to the house.

In an article about the intruders on our beloved Home page it says: "According to EPG information for September 30, the first Monday to not have an Eviction, one of the two bearded intruders will be evicted while a second set of two intruders will enter in a two hour special."

Good question. And why does the stupid voting app have to be the only means of voting. And if they aren't getting the boot until Monday, why do people have to vote within 24 hours. I think they are making it up as they go along.

I prefer Justynn - he's more likely to stir trouble. Nathan will just become everyone's best friend and it won't be like anything has changed at all.

Given that they both look like serial killers I guess it comes down to which way you would prefer to die.

I think Justyyynnn is more a straight forward stab stab type serial killer, where Nathan strikes me as more the type that would keep you in the basement, starve you so your skin becomes nice and loose, then skin you alive so he can make a lady skin coat.

I hate to go hungry, so lock in JustyyynnNn.

Given that they both look like serial killers I guess it comes down to which way you would prefer to die.

I think Justyyynnn is more a straight forward stab stab type serial killer, where Nathan strikes me as more the type that would keep you in the basement, starve you so your skin becomes nice and loose, then skin you alive so he can make a lady skin coat.

Hahahaha omg. I actually think Justyyynnnn would be the 2nd type - he seems like he could actually be evil.

LOL I can so imagine Nathan as Buffalo Bill.

LOL I can so imagine Nathan as Buffalo Bill.

It is all fun and games until he wacks his cock and balls between his legs, makes a man-jina and dances!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay, I just don't see why you have to mention their sexuality; Being gay isn't a character trait.

It shouldn't be, but they often make a huge deal of it themselves when on a show like this, and so just fall into some sterotype.

Back