• Justyyn

Votes: 168 43.5%
  • Nathan

Votes: 218 56.5%

• Total voters

mikidiki

Who do you want to stay?

What are your first impressions?

Personally I cannot pass judgement as such right now but I think that they are both a bit too big for their boots right now!

Justynn or whatever his name is was trying too too hard.. it's like calm the fck down buddy

I like Nathan he seems like a sweetheart, but I prefer Justyyn to stay in the house as I predict he will probably ruffle a few feathers and won't back down from confrontation, and that's what the house needs right now.

I've taken a dislike to justynn. Nathan seems more natural

I think it will be up to the housemates to decide and I think after a week with Justynn they will choose Nathan.

Nathan is nice but Justynn fascinates me. He has no chance of winning the game but he sure as hell deserves to stay a couple of weeks for entertainment value, at least in my books.

I liked Justynn. At first I thought he was all talk but he went in and basically immediately started to follow through on what he said he would be like. Unlike most intruders we might actually get someone who does what they say they are going to do

Justynn or whatever his name is was trying too too hard.. it's like calm the fck down buddy

That's what most people said when we first saw Tim but look at him now. Not saying that Justynn will be the same though. Unlikely actually, but we'll have to wait and see.

That's what most people said when we first saw Tim but look at him now. Not saying that Justynn will be the same though. Unlikely actually, but we'll have to wait and see.

Exactly, I remember what people said on this forum about Tim when he first entered, and now look.

Funny how the intruders are more manly versions of Ben and Tim.

I liked Justynn. At first I thought he was all talk but he went in and basically immediately started to follow through on what he said he would be like. Unlike most intruders we might actually get someone who does what they say they are going to do

Exactly.

Justynn seemed like the biggest try hard on stage and Nathan just bored me. Way to early to make a decision yet but I voted Justynn because I thought nobody else would (Turns out he is leading in the poll votes haha) and I think he has potential to cause a lot of trouble. I have zero doubt Justynn will be evicted next Monday though and Nathan will stay.

Justyyn is just gross - I thought he was hot in those model shots but now he is really rank!!!!!

justynn - team id (includes drew, tully, tahan, tim)
nathan - team superego (includes ben, jade, mikkayla, sisters, ed)

i think justynn will win the vote IF he delivers. but if he's like rohan (battleship mouth, tugboat game) nathan will be a landslide

such a hard hard choice.. i really wish they both could stay.. but i feel that nathan deserves it more.. and i feel the public will warm to him more than justynn later on in the series

My initial perception of housemates has been WAY off this season. On launch night I hated Tim, loved Tully, and thought Sharon and Xavier were going to be in final 3.

Initially, I prefer Nathan but history has shown that Justynn might just win me over.

justynn - team id (includes drew, tully, tahan, tim)
nathan - team superego (includes ben, jade, mikkayla, sisters, ed)

i think justynn will win the vote IF he delivers. but if he's like rohan (battleship mouth, tugboat game) nathan will be a landslide
Is this really all just based on a 24hr Jump In poll though or is that just a forum rumour? If it is I can't see how people will be able to really judge either guy in that short period of time. So then they're left with first impressions which of course often turn out to be way off base ie Rohan.

Oh forgot to say I voted for Nathan but I think both guys should be given more than 24 fricken hours to allow us to form a slightly more informed opinion.

Oh forgot to say I voted for Nathan but I think both guys should be given more than 24 fricken hours to allow us to form a slightly more informed opinion.

I agree - hence why even though I created this thread I ain't voting until at least 2-3 more days.

Back