Skip to main content

Justyyn or Nathan

Who do you want to stay?

• Justyyn

Votes: 168 43.5%
  • Nathan

Votes: 218 56.5%

• Total voters
Why are you all thinking Tim is going to get his knickers in a twist? Because you want him to? It ain't gonna happen.

Tim has already realised that he is cleverer than Justlynnnnnnnnnn - he has sweet FA to worry about and now he has someone to do his dirty work for him again.
I am afraid you are right. Surely Justynn is aware that as an intruder he stands a fat chance of goin' anywhere, especially if he starts playing too hard. So, self-preservation should be the first thing on his mind. I am not so sure that Justynn will go as far as sucking up to Tim in order to get ahead... if he does, I'll kick him out personally. :)

Justynn doesn't intend to stay long anyway, he said so himself. He's there to stir them up...and so far it's working

Teally hope Justyyn stays. Nathan is more of the same, sure he is not exactly like Ben but he challenges no one.

Does anyone know WHEN the intruder eviction happens? I know the voting has already closed.

justynn - team id (includes drew, tully, tahan, tim)
nathan - team superego (includes ben, jade, mikkayla, sisters, ed)

i think justynn will win the vote IF he delivers. but if he's like rohan (battleship mouth, tugboat game) nathan will be a landslide

aha aha thats an excellent saying ahhaha i love it. "battleship mouth, tugboat game" ahhaha.
hmmmm im gonna say "big mac talk, cheeseburger game"

Well first I thought I liked Nathan, then I changed my mind & decided Justynn would be more interesting & now I've changed my mind again because I find Justynn to be just a repulsive dickhead. Haven't really seen enough of Nathan to make a judgement.

My initial perception of housemates has been WAY off this season. On launch night I hated Tim, loved Tully, and thought Sharon and Xavier were going to be in final 3.

Initially, I prefer Nathan but history has shown that Justynn might just win me over.

Same here, I'm not sure I trust my first impressions of the housemates any more. I couldn't stand Tim to start with and now he's become my favourite since getting to know him more.

At the risk of contradicting myself in the future, Nathan is my favourite of the intruders from what we've seen so far. It's a bit hard to decide though based on just 24 hours while they're still adjusting to life in the house.

Yep I dislike them both. I thought Justynn could stir up some trouble but he is actually the biggest idiot of them all and he is quite mean as opposed to funny. Nathan I find quite boring and I think he is a bit 2 faced.

Justynn is freaking out the HMs.. I LOVE IT!!!

I even forgot about Nathan... the sugar sisters found their lost triplet...

Nathan is a pot plant, Justynnnnnn is a tornado!
God I hope its Justynnnnnnnn that gets to stay. Just imagine the HMs reaction from that alone!

Back