Skip to main content

Jade is pathetic

I think Jade is either a much better actress then everybody thinks or alternatively she's living in a fantasy world, I think she feels she's playing the female lead in a romantic movie but to me it's like watching someone pulling teeth it's just horrible, I blame her mum for not having a tv when she was growing up

I think Jade is either a much better actress then everybody thinks or alternatively she's living in a fantasy world, I think she feels she's playing the female lead in a romantic movie but to me it's like watching someone pulling teeth it's just horrible, I blame her mum for not having a tv when she was growing up

The truth of the matter is, she's not very intelligent.

I'm cringing at the thought that her patheticness is going to get her sympathy votes. UGH.

The obsessive bloat of her appreciation thread by 3 people is annoying as well.

The obsessive bloat of her appreciation thread by 3 people is annoying as well.

Jade is the fairytale princess and everyone else is the wicked witch. Its such an amazingly delusional thread. Her fans see everything in black and white and cannot perceive that there are shades of grey in everything. No one in this show is as evil or as good as they seem to believe.

Her fans are obsessed with her exactly the same way Jade is obsessed with Ed. They can see no wrong in their fairytale princess.

Its sorta scary. They seem to have totally lost all sense of perspective.

Jade is the fairytale princess and everyone else is the wicked witch. Its such an amazingly delusional thread. Her fans see everything in black and white and cannot perceive that there are shades of grey in everything. No one in this show is as evil or as good as they seem to believe.

Her fans are obsessed with her exactly the same way Jade is obsessed with Ed. They can see no wrong in their fairytale princess.

It kinda makes sense she would attract people as obsessive and delusional as her.

I've peeked in that thread and what struck me was that people seem to feel bad for Jade and blame Ed. Sorry, but Jade needs a whack with the big 'wake up to yourself' stick. I hope Jade has a good solid support system outside of the house because she really needs some honesty not a lot of hand holding and sympathy. Cruel to be kind, that's all I've got to say.

This is the best post I think I've seen on this forum for awhile. There is a lot of judgements coming from fans who see the HMs more as characters than actual people. Just because we watch the show doesn't mean we know exactly the situation, personalities or context.

Just a question, and a serious one, all the people saying Jade is a nice person, can you please tell me what leads you to this conclusion? Didn't like her from the moment she came in. Then her meltdown after Jasmine's farewell video totally drove home to me what a shallow, immature girl she is. I have tried to find the nice but can't seem to locate it beneath the princess, and all the Ed pursuit.

She is nice in that completely bland sense of the word. She offers nothing, is entirely self absorbed and is as dumb as a plank of wood. Saying she is nice is the nicest thing people can come up with.

She is nice in that completely bland sense of the word. She offers nothing, is entirely self absorbed and is as dumb as a plank of wood. Saying she is nice is the nicest thing people can come up with.

lol-to-serious.gif

So very nicely summed up...........I reckon it's run by a 9 year old, can't be anyone that dim in double digits can it?

Watch out Jade, your fans are even freakier than you - one of them actually told me off for my Jade opinion being based on the show!!!!!

So what does that mean they are doing????

Her cousin is clearly of the same intellectual cloth. If it were me nominating at her family/friend, I would've nominated Ed, for using her.

I have a young daughter and I think a lot about the values and ethics I can give her so she grows up to be a smart, assertive woman. I would feel like a failure if she turned out as vacuous and unthinking as Jade. Many little girls go through a princess stage and that’s fine and natural, but if the parents have ensured their little girl is rewarded for educational achievement rather than for being pretty, then she should grow out of it with a proper sense of self-worth and more ambition in life than wanting to meeting Mr Perfect.

I don’t hate Jade, I feel sorry for her. At almost every general knowledge quiz she’s shown herself to be a complete dunce, and I’m sure it’s not because she’s just stupid, it’s because, like many pretty teenage girls, she was allowed to get away with not working hard at her studies because of her looks. How do you think the stereotype of the ditzy blond came about? They’re not all genuine dimwits because of the colour of their hair or because they’re good looking. It’s a cultural thing, where pretty girls are expected and encouraged to be good looking and compliant, and not much else.

Bloody hell, could you imagine how Ed would react if Jade was smart and assertive? He’d run a mile! But the more involved they become, the more submissive and unthinking Jade becomes. She has repeatedly and willingly chosen to be a doormat. Sure, she’s young and everyone makes mistakes when they’re young. For this reason I pity her rather than hate her. But, again, it just shows her low level of expectation - find a great looking guy and pin him down. As a father I think this is so disappointing. Initially I really liked Jade, but I reckon Tim had it right last night when he said that Ed and Jade are turning into each other. She wants nothing from Ed except for him to love her back and as a result is willing to overlook his persistent weaknesses and lack of gumption.

I do kind of feel sorry for her because if Ed wasn't leading her on so much she would be different. He probably thinks people will see him as some kind of bad guy if he lets her down, which would maybe be the case now but wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't let it drag on this far.

Jade is the most delusional person in the world. I really feel sorry for her when she gets out of the house and her package makes her out to be a stalker.
Ed is weak as for not telling her she is not wanted for so long and it's his fault she got obsessed with him.
Once again I feel so so sorry for jade when she gets out. She has no idea how much of a fool she has made herself out to be

I find that it's her imperfections that make her more attractive. I've said it now and I'll say it again, she isn't perfect but nobody is anyway. Yep, Tahan is the Wicked Witch of the West while Jade is Dorothy! :)

Back