Skip to main content

Jade is pathetic

P

Patrick37

My god,that girl is pathetic
Ed does not want anything serieus,still she keeps trying
Like for example the afternoon before she went to the presidentsroom with tim,she lay down on ed who
Was stiff as a plank
Why can't she get it that there is nothing going to happen with ed?
Again: pathetic

Ok, well she isn't entirely to blame.

Ed slept in her bed last night if you follow the updates.

If he doesn't want anything he needs to stop doing things like this and kissing her and continuously sending mixed messages.

I use to love Jade but I've got to agree. I wish she could take another approach to it and not be so mopey...

I lost a lot of what respect I had for her when she allowed Ed to be the victim after HE put HER up for eviction. The guy can do no wrong in her eyes and it's painful to watch.

I'm just sad for Jade, as she is not made for the playing the same as Ed is, and is heartily hoping for more.

Hopefully when she gets out, she will see for herself how little the relationship with Ed gave her and she will learn from it all.

Been there, done that. Thankfully with age and experience comes confidence.

She will still be justifying his attitude/behaviour/comments/laughter on the eviction stage if/when she sees all the footage of what he has said to others, behind her back about her "unwanted" advances and persistent pursuit.

Come to think of it, if they both last that long, and if they choose to rehash last year's Big Secrets, I wonder if Jade will twig then.

She will still be justifying his attitude/behaviour/comments/laughter on the eviction stage if/when she sees all the footage of what he has said to others, behind her back about her "unwanted" advances and persistent pursuit.

Come to think of it, if they both last that long, and if they choose to rehash last year's Big Secrets, I wonder if Jade will twig then.

There was a part of her that knew, early on, but the sisters and others egged her on, and now she is lost in the obsession. When Ed first mumbled something, she feared she was being pathetic. I think she will get it, be mortified, and go on, a sadder and wiser girl.

Yep, sure is.
Didn't mind her before but the presidential suite fiasco showed her in the worst possible light.
Yeah, I get it that it was an awkward situation and she was trying to deflect Tim's possible advances.
But she could have just told him straight up that nothing was going to happen and then made the most of the situation by just chilling out and enjoying her time in the PS instead of droning on and on about Ed and boring poor Timmy to death.

Just perfectly confirmed Tim's theory about looks and no personality.
Nice enough girl but very dull and deluded. Seems Ed and her are more alike than she thinks.
The bracelet under Ed's pillow was just sad.

Anyway she's blown her chances in the top 3 now I reckon.

Jade see's Ed as a perfect trophy of a man. Who if she got him, it'd validate all her insecurities.

However at the same time, she thinks she's super hot, used to men giving her a lot of unwarranted attention and so can't understand how Ed doesn't want to be with her.

However at the same time, she thinks she's super hot, used to men giving her a lot of unwarranted attention and so can't understand how Ed doesn't want to be with her.

Agreed. When she said "my looks have gotten me far in life" (or something) I don't think she just meant the modelling.

Last edited:
Agreed. When she said "my looks have gotten me far in life" (or something) I don't think she just meant the modelling.

She's probably used to guys who go from undateables up to amazing catches of me being interested in her. So she's found someone that on paper comes across as perfect. Then that's the one guy she can't get and it's driving her nuts.

The bracelet thing was so pathetic... That's the kind of shit a girl in highschool does and thinks sweet.

How do you know that Mikkayla would not have done the same thing if she was in Jades position.

I don't always agree with your POV UAN but you've hit the nail on the head when it comes to jade's obsession over ed. A lot of this obsession stems from jade not coming to terms with ed not falling for her like other guy's do. It's a sort of entittled arrogance that many posters in here seem oblivious to which surprises me to be honest and the main reason why jade elicits no sympathy from me. I've come across too many of this bimbos not to recognize what their thought process is like.

Drew is an excellent example of this. Jade knew that drew fancied her almost instantly from when they first met and from that point onwards it was obvious jade decided drew wasn't 'worthy' of her because he became too 'attainable'. And something that comes too easy isn't worthy having.

Ed on the other hand is resisting her sexual overtures which is something she's not used to. And the more ed resists, the more alluring and irresistible he becomes. Put plainly jade is exhibiting the mentality of a woman 'confident in her looks' (read: an entitled bimbette) who believes she can have any man she focuses he cross-hairs on and she won't back down until she has conquered her prey no matter how much she embarrasses herself in the process.

No homo but I'd argue that more women in society would find drew more 'desirable' than ed but due to jade's spoilt princess immature mindset, she has confined drew to the 'friends' zone.

One of Jade's so called "friends" needs to tell her exactly what Ed is saying, not enable her obsession and therefore her humiliation by encouraging her advances. When Ed told Mikkayla that he has made it clear he does not want a relationship with Jade inside or outside the house and that he hopes she doesn't think she will be able to change his mind, she should have sat Jade down and told her the truth.. WHY is no one being honest with her?? Why are they all allowing her delusion to grow!!??

Back