Skip to main content

Jade is pathetic

It irritates me but she's still my favourite, compared to everyone else she's hardly that bad.

That's hardly a stunning endorsement there Sorceress. Not quite as bad as the others. :D

I get your point though. Jade doesn't appear to have a nasty bone in her body, but she is a bit clueless. And sometimes self-absorbed. Maybe a little insecure. Unaware. Occasional doormat.

It's funny, she's so keen on finding a great guy, but Ed's type would do nothing positive for her, except maybe provide good looking kids. I think she would benefit from a guy that would stimulate her mind and raise her confidence. Not necessarily Tim, but someone more like Tim than Ed.

That's hardly a stunning endorsement there Sorceress. Not quite as bad as the others. :D

I get your point though. Jade doesn't appear to have a nasty bone in her body, but she is a bit clueless. And sometimes self-absorbed. Maybe a little insecure. Unaware. Occasional doormat.

It's funny, she's so keen on finding a great guy, but Ed's type would do nothing positive for her, except maybe provide good looking kids. I think she would benefit from a guy that would stimulate her mind and raise her confidence. Not necessarily Tim, but someone more like Tim than Ed.
Haha she's really testing my limits this week, I just want her to let it go and enjoy being in the house.
But I can't change it and I've been known to be pretty obvious when I like someone too so I know how she feels.

You're right Ed isn't what she needs, Ed has proven himself to be quite the anti 'knight in shining armor' he's more like the dunce.

She strikes me as somewhat of a gold digger tbh.
Ding ding ding!

Bingo!

I'm sure she's already fantasizing about what she could buy herself with all the money sport manager ed makes. Another reason why student drew didn't get a look-in from the outset.

This belongs in the housemate forum.

and yes she's incredibly desperate.

Jade's MAN PANDERING is the worst thing about her. Talk about a SEX PEST.

Oh and the BRACELET on Ed's pillow was POSITIVELY NAUSEATING.

She's just not FUN. She's really quite boring and dull.

I like her, she is grounded and doesn't really take anyone's bait, but yes, she is the epitome of PLAIN JANE.

I might be wrong but Jade doesn't seem like a gold digger she seems to have a very supportive family.
She's just obsessed with the idea of love and falling in love, Ed is her idea of it and she's determined to get it.
This doesn't bother me because I know it's a trait that a lot of women have, she's a young girl and has plenty of time to learn about love.

She says she's ready to settle down with a guy that's stable in his life to add stability to hers. She's been talking how her life so far has been hectic and she needs to quite things down and Ed's a guy she can organize her future around... she's 23.

I thought her aim in life was to be a kept woman as well but then she made a few comments about always wanting to support herself and not expecting the men in her life to pay for her.

This is a noble sentiment but if the only life skills you have are posing and bad acting at some point in your life you are not going to be able to support yourself. I was thinking a bit about this last night actually - what is she going to do with herself? She isn't really a model and lets be honesty she isn't going to be a star in the acting world. She needs to strat working on some mad skillz pretty quick. Or get preggers I guess. Imagine if she and Ed got it on on the final night of BB and then she got sperminated by Ed. Oh the Lower family would love that!

She says she's ready to settle down with a guy that's stable in his life to add stability to hers. She's been talking how her life so far has been hectic and she needs to quite things down and Ed's a guy she can organize her future around... she's 23.

What is significant about the age?

What is significant about the age?

She has her whole life ahead of her yet it seems to be her main topic of discussion. I just wanna tell her 'there's no rush, take it easy, relax'. It does feel a little desperate with her affection towards Ed but only a little, it's not at Tully levels towards Drew. And Ichi's post does bring up a good possible insight too that Jade doesn't have any solid skills or talents and so instead of creating and working towards stability she wants to marry into it.

She has her whole life ahead of her yet it seems to be her main topic of discussion. I just wanna tell her 'there's no rush, take it easy, relax'. It does feel a little desperate with her affection towards Ed but only a little, it's not at Tully levels towards Drew. And Ichi's post does bring up a good possible insight too that Jade doesn't have any solid skills or talents and so instead of creating and working towards stability she wants to marry into it.

I think that she's been lacking a feeling of stability in her life for a long time based on what she's said. I agree though, she should find that within herself first before looking to find it in someone else. Hopefully she'll have the confidence in herself to do that when she gets out.

I lost a lot of what respect I had for her when she allowed Ed to be the victim after HE put HER up for eviction. The guy can do no wrong in her eyes and it's painful to watch.

I know people like that,the boy does nothing for her ,spend on himself , didnt give her a birthday present or easter last year , yet she still lives with him, not engaged or married .some people will put up with anything ,Jade has basically said it that she wants him.

The two most common stamps used together on BB applications this year was :
Normal.JPG
Rej.JPG

She's a female that bases her self worth on men and relationships, yes it's cringe worthy but she's not the only person on the face of the earth that does this. I know several men and women who are like "I can't be happy without a partner" it's genuine for those people and she's a nice chick anyway. Rather have a wine with her then tully!

Where do you get that from?
She's said more than once she wants financial security that she brings in for herself.

Do you think a gold digger would openly say on television that they are in fact a gold digger?

Back