Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

So hot!!

537051_704366179588585_146114608_n.jpg

She is smokin' hot!
But I kind of feel weird looking at the bikini, it looks like that part is pixelated. lol

I thought the same, it´s like if the bottom was pixelated. BTW: She didn´t say anything about the swimsuit photoshoot on twitter, so maybe she had another photoshoot and we don´t know it? I´m looking foward to see her new projects

Last edited:
The coven claim to hate Tully because she's a cheater and they're almost equally vile about Drew.(He's dirty, greasy, a scumbag etc., because he stole Tully from Tahlia whom the tweet frequently.) I haven't noticed that Tahlia replies though. On the other hand, Rohan has been friendly to them, so he is also on the nice guys list. If he read more than just the tweet they'd sent I'd like to think he'd bar them. They are truly awful women.

Who's included in this coven may I ask? I've never noticed it. All I've seen are the hoards of teenage girls that shower Drew with desperate love when he posts pics without Tully but hate on both of them intensly when one of them post a pic together.

I do think it's important to point out that even as we sit and talk about other people, there is no shortage of people on another thread on this board who wouldn't hesitate to point at us and call us names. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are thinking right now..."hmmmm, are those posters projecting their own stalker tendencies onto other people?"

Just saying. :)

I do think it's important to point out that even as we sit and talk about other people, there is no shortage of people on another thread on this board who wouldn't hesitate to point at us and call us names. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are thinking right now..."hmmmm, are those posters projecting their own stalker tendencies onto other people?"

Just saying. :)

Yeah, not sure we're in the best position to be psychoanalysing other fans. :)

I think everyone on here, whether this thread or the other one, has an interest in what the housemates is doing, that's why we're all here. And we all like to speculate.
But that's as far as it goes. Maybe as far as liking a picture or maybe even posting a comment on a picture.
But that's different, in my opinion, to harassing them directly, begging them to follow them, notice them, be best friends with them etc.

I think everyone on here, whether this thread or the other one, has an interest in what the housemates is doing, that's why we're all here. And we all like to speculate.
But that's as far as it goes. Maybe as far as liking a picture or maybe even posting a comment on a picture.
But that's different, in my opinion, to harassing them directly, begging them to follow them, notice them, be best friends with them etc.
I agree, of course. We're different. Totally. Completely. Nothing like those other people. We have boundaries. :)

Others have been known to disagree though. Just the fact that the JA thread continues to thrive seems to indicate some level of obsession to some people. Then there's the fact that we are often regarded as alien beings on the other thread. We are the weirdos in some people's minds. Keeping that in mind, for me, reminds me to be careful where I point my finger and laugh, because I know there are others doing the same to me.

I agree, of course. We're different. Totally. Completely. Nothing like those other people. We have boundaries. :)

Others have been known to disagree though. Just the fact that the JA thread continues to thrive seems to indicate some level of obsession to some people. Then there's the fact that we are often regarded as alien beings on the other thread. We are the weirdos in some people's minds. Keeping that in mind, for me, reminds me to be careful where I point my finger and laugh, because I know there are others doing the same to me.

Hmm words of wisdom as usual. You always give me a different way to look at things, and something to consider. Thank you !

Edit: I don't mind being a weirdo anyway Iol

Who's included in this coven may I ask? I've never noticed it. All I've seen are the hoards of teenage girls that shower Drew with desperate love when he posts pics without Tully but hate on both of them intensly when one of them post a pic together.
I can't remember all their names, but [MENTION=34018]littlebear[/MENTION] may remember others. I know that both Tully and Drew have now barred them. They congratulate one another often, use foul language lots and all are well into their thirties and forties. What's most disturbing is that they have children.

I can't remember all their names, but [MENTION=34018]littlebear[/MENTION] may remember others. I know that both Tully and Drew have now barred them. They congratulate one another often, use foul language lots and all are well into their thirties and forties. What's most disturbing is that they have children.

Hi in here! Yeah, there are five or six of them, but they seem to have cooled off somewhat on the Tully and Drew abuse of late--not getting the attention they want. Seems like the ringleader has even made her Twitter private, which is shocking. And yes, most of them are older; one mentioned that Rohan (whom they love, because he responds to them) is younger than her kids. Wtf. I guess it's good to see that PinkDiamonds has love in her heart as well, even if it's crazy, creepy love?

Hi in here! Yeah, there are five or six of them, but they seem to have cooled off somewhat on the Tully and Drew abuse of late--not getting the attention they want. Seems like the ringleader has even made her Twitter private, which is shocking. And yes, most of them are older; one mentioned that Rohan (whom they love, because he responds to them) is younger than her kids. Wtf. I guess it's good to see that PinkDiamonds has love in her heart as well, even if it's crazy, creepy love?
Got them:mad:littletaurus22, [MENTION=23640]Louis[/MENTION]eplater, [MENTION=14926]SARAHLM[/MENTION]udge (the worst IMO), @Mctazzie

Yeah, the Mudgester is the one who went private. I believe it was also she who announced she wasn't bothering to harass Tully anymore because she no longer wanted to contribute to her fame. Heh. They're kind of legit scary.

ETA: there's also a Jade-something in the group who claims to be Tahlia's cousin.

Yeah, the Mudgester is the one who went private. I believe it was also she who announced she wasn't bothering to harass Tully anymore because she no longer wanted to contribute to her fame. Heh. They're kind of legit scary.

ETA: there's also a Jade-something in the group who claims to be Tahlia's cousin.
Yes, I thought I remembered a Jade too, but the thought of trawling through their twitter accounts made my skin crawl :(

Since nothing is happening with Jade and the Channel 9 Christmas party isn't providing the good gossip I'd hoped (though it's early) I'm going to head to bed. But since I've already outted myself as a weirdo, I have to go ahead and tell you that I dreamt about you all last night.

In my dream, I woke up and checked this board for overnight updates, as I do every day. There were posts from all of you going on and on about how you couldn't believe it. Gemini kept saying, no way, it HAS to be a joke. So I was like, WHAT!? And Aurora said, no, it's real. Insomniac just kept saying, why would he do that? For some reason, in my dream I couldn't go back and look at the earlier pages to see what you are were talking about. So Drade finally took pity on me and posted a link to a video of Ed on a TV show that Tim was hosting. On the show, Ed said he and Jade were engaged but it was a secret. (I know, it made no sense, just go with it). People had checked Jade's twitter and she was posting updates, but none were about Ed so there was this huge debate going on about whether they were really engaged and why Ed had told Tim and what was up. There were the usual accusations of Ed using Jade for publicity and Jade forcing him to propose. Mrs Butterface even popped in to say the other thread had figured out days ago that he was going to do something like this when his appearance on Tim's show had been announced.

When I woke up, I was in that state of confusion between what was reality and what was the dream. I grabbed my tablet to check the board, but even before it finished loading, I realized it was all unreal because Ed had told Tim he was in love, which I knew would never happen!!!

So now you all know that I am so obsessed with this thread that I even dream about it. I'm very embarrassed but a little proud to be such a stalker!

[MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION]: you are not a weirdo at all. Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread. You has great analytical skills.
Bwt, are you a Virgo?

hahaha [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] that's awesome . l love how you used the logic of Ed never doing that to realise it wasn't real lol

Back