Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Just saw a promo for It's A Date on ABC, series starts on October 16th.

SO EXCITING!

giphy.gif

'I may just have to fight for his time': Jade Albany says Cleo Bachelor contender Dan Churchill will be the object of women's affections whether he wins or loses
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 20:41 AEST, 21 September 2014 | Updated: 22:46 AEST, 21 September 201

She may not be dating him despite the recent romance rumours.

But Jade Albany certainly still sees the sex appeal in Dan Churchill, revealing she's doing all she can to convince the ladies of Australia to vote for the MasterChef babe in this year's Cleo Bachelor competition.

'I may just have to fight for his time (if he wins),' the 23-year-old Big Brother beauty told Daily Mail Australia on Sunday.

1411284936810_wps_87_Jade_Albany_2_jpg.jpg

Good friends: Big Brother's Jade Albany has revealed she thinks MasterChef's Dan Churchill can score dates whether he wins Cleo Bachelor or not, and she will undoubtedly be fighting for his time if he does win

The pair who have been close friends for many months regularly document their times spent together on social media - and now Jade is using her online popularity to try and score fans for the dark-haired chef.

She's spent the last month write rallying tweets to drum up nominations.

'VOTE @churchill_dan You can vote up to 30 times a day send me a screen shot like this one and il tweet u back CLEO,' Jade wrote to her Twitter fans earlier this month along with a link to Dan's online bachelor profile.

1411295952032_wps_41_jade_albany_story.jpg

His biggest fan! The 23-year-old has been using her social media sway to get women to vote for the chef

1411284929372_wps_86_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

Leading the campaign: Jade has regularly been tweeting out links to Dan's Cleo Bachelor profile

1411284921249_wps_85_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

Flattered: Jade's efforts certainly didn't go unnoticed, as he replied to the blonde beauty on Twitter

1411295229792_wps_39_Jade_Albany_5_jpg.jpg

She knows what to say: Jade was in her element, and a bit of online flirtation stemmed from the conversation

And her efforts have certainly not gone unnoticed, with a bit of online flirtation stemming from the conversation.

After Dan wrote to Jade: '@JadeAlbany you are pretty epic, definitely out of sympathy ;),' it didn't take long for Jade to reply, saying: 'haha silly no sympathy just helping out a hottie ;) got ur back xx.'

Despite her dedicated campaign to help him win the eligible bachelor title, Jade said: 'Dan doesn't need Cleo to get dates.'

With the pair enjoying coffee dates and training sessions together, rumours sparked earlier this year that Jade and Dan were dating.

But speaking to Daily Mail Australia last month, Jade revealed the pair are not romantically involved but 'best friends'.

1411295229810_wps_40_Jade_Albany_3_jpg.jpg

+5
Puppy love: Jade told Daily Mail Australia that Dan often visits her Coogee home and plays with her aunty's super cute pet dog

'Dan and I aren't dating,' she said, adding: 'He is an amazing friend, one of those rare angels that comes into your life when you're in a dark time and lights up the dark for you.'

Hinting that she's suffered from low times, the model and aspiring actress says Daniel was her rock through the more difficult phases of her life.

'I hope he knows how much he means to me, he picked me up when I was down,' she said about the Australian chef who placed in the top eight of last year's reality TV cooking show.

1411284846766_wps_80_Jade_Albany_4_jpg.jpg

+5
She's single: With the pair enjoying coffee dates and training sessions together, rumours sparked earlier this year that Jade and Dan were dating but the blonde bombshell insists they are just good friends

'He is one of those people that is ALWAYS positive. He believes in me and I'm very lucky to have such a great friend.'

The platinum blonde, who has also been linked to fellow Big Brother contestant Tim Dormer, shot down rumours of a potential romance between the former housemates.

'I'm very lucky to have such amazing guys like Tim Dormer and Daniel Churchill as my best friends. Who needs a BF [boyfriend] when you have such great friends.'

1411284809389_wps_79_Jade_Albany_1_png.jpg

+5
Grateful: Hinting that she's suffered from low times, the model and aspiring actress told Daily Mail Australia last month that Daniel was her rock through the more difficult phases of her life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...en-s-affections-wins-loses.html#ixzz3E2LiXSCy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'I may just have to fight for his time': Jade Albany says Cleo Bachelor contender Dan Churchill will be the object of women's affections whether he wins or loses
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 20:41 AEST, 21 September 2014 | Updated: 22:46 AEST, 21 September 201

She may not be dating him despite the recent romance rumours.

But Jade Albany certainly still sees the sex appeal in Dan Churchill, revealing she's doing all she can to convince the ladies of Australia to vote for the MasterChef babe in this year's Cleo Bachelor competition.

'I may just have to fight for his time (if he wins),' the 23-year-old Big Brother beauty told Daily Mail Australia on Sunday.

1411284936810_wps_87_Jade_Albany_2_jpg.jpg

Matching caps - does that count as couple dressing lol

Do not know how to post a pic.... But on iconosquare.com/tag/travisbbau. There are 6 photo's posted of Jade holding a picture of Travis.
And the usual uglies making comments.

Do not know how to post a pic.... But on iconosquare.com/tag/travisbbau. There are 6 photo's posted of Jade holding a picture of Travis.
And the usual uglies making comments.

There have been so many comments on her last insta pic about Travis (both positive and negative) since last night. It's ridiculous how many people haven't yet learned how to take Tim and his comments

She looks amazing, but I'm not sure that dress is the best fit, not just on the chesticles but everywhere. Damn her rocking bod to still look good in everything.

Lady in red! Jade Albany stuns in plunging scarlet gown at Dally M Awards as she hits back at fat shaming cyber trolls
By Bianca Soldani for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 19:23 AEST, 29 September 2014 | Updated: 19:43 AEST, 29 September 2014

• View comments

Former Big Brother favourite Jade Albany found herself the victim of faceless cyber bullying recently when Instagram users left hurtful comments about her weight beside a photo of her in a bikini.

But the 23-year-old reality television star brushed off the controversy and silenced any critics on Monday evening when she stepped out looking fabulous in a stunning scarlet gown.

Arriving at the Dally M awards at The Darling Hotel in Sydney, the blonde beauty channelled old Hollywood chic in the structured frock that hugged every inch of her svelte figure.

1411981830971_wps_2_The_2014_Dally_M_Awards_a.jpg

+2
    Lady in red: Jade Albany stuns in structured scarlet gown at the Dally M Awards at The Darling Hotel in Sydney on Monday evening

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on the red carpet, the fitness fanatic revealed she received a series of negative comments suggesting she was overweight after she shared an image of herself in her swimwear.

More...'That was a bit hard to swallow,' she confessed.

'I guess it's just about learning that someone's always going to hate you no matter what you look like. You're always either too skinny or too fat.

'I'm a size 6 so I wouldn't really call that fat!'

1411983107381_wps_7_The_2014_Dally_M_Awards_a.jpg

+2
    The former Big Brother star channeled old Hollywood chic in the tight-fitting Doll House design that featured a plunging neckline

The negative experience hasn't altered Albany's perception of self however, and she appeared very body confident at the NRL's night of nights.

The former Channel Nine star's bright design featured a daring plunging neckline that left little to the imagination and finished in a dramatic fishtail.

Her long blonde locks were swept to one side and cascaded down her shoulder in tight curls and she matched her lips to the colour of her frock with lashings of ruby red lipstick.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-fat-shaming-cyber-trolls.html#ixzz3EhIfj0pc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She looks nice, but why is she there? What does she do for a living these days?

She works for Channel 9. Does appearances, goes to events, does crowd interaction during shows. She also is associated with the Rabbitohs (Rugby League team) and plugs them, goes to games, does stuff for sponsors etc.

Back