Skip to main content

Is Lina ethnic Chinese or was she just born there?

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Just in terms of racial/ethnic/cultural diversity in the house we've had PRISUS and... that's about it, wondering if Lina is ethnic Han or not? She looks like she could be mixed, but I'm not sure, kind of a Renee Zellweger situation going on with ha face :writing:

She looks quite similar to a friend of mine who happens to be half Chinese, but that could be a coincidence of sorts. I'm going to assume she is since she is fluent in Mandarin despite leaving China at a young age. It's not been made remotely clear though.

The point was, she got sick in hospital and now she has asthma because of it.

You can't adopt her Madge she already has a family.

oh wait.

047zvWt.gif

How are those TV Dinners for One going, sis?

047zvWt.gif

How are those TV Dinners for One going, sis?

Sticks and stones Madonna Louise. I'll have you know I'm quite the home cook - so I don't do tv dinners and the last time I checked Whitney Houston and Harry Belafonte make three, so that puts paid to your cruel implied barb that I'm a lonely old spinster with a dried up cooch who only eats 'reduced to clear' raw mince.

And speaking of dried up old cooches, not everyone needs a God-knows-where-he's-been-womanising-baseballer or French...'breakdancer' who's surname rhymes with jailbait navigating her beastly yeastie, I'm perfectly happy married to my WORK, as an EDUCATOR!!

Ah right, I must have missed that. I *think* she said to moved to Australia without knowing any English and thought perhaps her parents weren't expats then.
Moved to Australia from Beijing when she was 6 and didn't know any English.

Born in Beijing (I presume) and I think she said her dad had a hard time seeing her because he was white. Actually, not sure if I've correctly recalled that....

Back