Skip to main content

Is Lina ethnic Chinese or was she just born there?

There's already a thread explaining this :
Her Dad is Aussie I think and her mum Chinese. Sorry can't find the thread off the bat but search Housemates forum for Lina related threads and it's there somewhere, a rather detailed look into her history where somebody said she lied about her age because she couldn't have possibly gone to kindergarten there when they checked the fact of the dates.

I thought she said she wasn't Asian at all but she thought she was because she didn't know any better. And then when she moved here she realised the differences.. Guess I was wrong

She's definitely half Chinese, love her for a bit then get sick of her then love her again.

There's already a thread explaining this :
....it's there somewhere, a rather detailed look into her history where somebody said she lied about her age because she couldn't have possibly gone to kindergarten there when they checked the fact of the dates.

This reminds me of the time Madonna claimed she didn't go to kinder with the Wright Brothers, but dates proved otherwise.

This reminds me of the time Madonna claimed she didn't go to kinder with the Wright Brothers, but dates proved otherwise.

Yes I remember you now, YOU had to sit at the back of the bus.

iblATtcToBPhh8.gif

And speaking of dried up old cooches, not everyone needs a God-knows-where-he's-been-womanising-baseballer or French...'breakdancer' who's surname rhymes with jailbait navigating her beastly yeastie, I'm perfectly happy married to my WORK, as an EDUCATOR!!

I'll tell you what you need navigating your life sis?

Prisus.

Moved to Australia from Beijing when she was 6 and didn't know any English.

Born in Beijing (I presume) and I think she said her dad had a hard time seeing her because he was white. Actually, not sure if I've correctly recalled that....
I think you are correct there.

because veronica always reminds me of the mean girl from the Archie comics, and Vadge is much nastier than her.
Whoa.... if you didn't like V from Archie, well I'm not sure what I can even say to that. I'd much prefer the sassy and confident Veronica over that bottled blonde bore Betty. They're almost like the Tahan and Jade of Riverdale.

Speaking of Riverdale, apparently they're making an Archie show with a hint of Twin Peaks!! http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-with-a-twin-peaks-twist-20141028-11cpr5.html

The bigger question is: how is it that she's 25 but moved to Australia from China in 1989 as a 6-year-old?
I thought about this question and decided to google it. It is what I suspected.

In the West, when a child is born, he or she is zero years old. In Chinese culture, babies are already one-year-old when they are born.

Back