Skip to main content

Is David jealous of Lina?

I don't think David rates Lina too highly as a person or as competition. Lina on the other hand....
giphy.gif

If anything, I thought Lina's boyfriend had a touch of the Davis in his appearance: the beard, the brown hair, the long face; if you stood them side by side it is believable that they could be brothers.

Whilst not a "total babe", her boyfriend does have attractive qualities: I heard them mention he speaks French (?) but he doesn't sound to me like he's from France, Belgium maybe? And he's a straight talker: during noms I thought he gave Davis WAAAAAAYYY too much info about how the outside world sees him. That goes for other noms as well (eg that Ryan is popular outside).

Lina also said her BF was sooooo shy and Davis is a bit of a social misfit. I wonder if she thought Davis would be like her BF and so they would get along?

So I take it from most of the replies, David is loved and Lina, not so much?! I did wonder if David wasn't keen on strong opinionated women because whether you love Lina or not, she is one of them. Obviously this is just a feeling I have but I do think, game wise, he will see them big time as a threat. With Skye he can belittle her easily and knows no one will really defend her (not a fan of Skye by the way but he does) but he can't really get away with that with Lina and Prya.

I do think that David is really arrogant which is a shame as I did support him at first, but the way he acts now is too much king of the house. I guess i can't see why Lina would fancy him. He's not bad looking but his personality to me is a big no no, so not seeing why Lina would be that interested to be honest.

So. I guess i don't see her liking him, just seeing him for what he is and not being keen. Not a huge fan of Lina either, but not buying the 'women scorned' view that seems to be coming across.

So I take it from most of the replies, David is loved and Lina, not so much?! I did wonder if David wasn't keen on strong opinionated women because whether you love Lina or not, she is one of them. Obviously this is just a feeling I have but I do think, game wise, he will see them big time as a threat. With Skye he can belittle her easily and knows no one will really defend her (not a fan of Skye by the way but he does) but he can't really get away with that with Lina and Prya.

I do think that David is really arrogant which is a shame as I did support him at first, but the way he acts now is too much king of the house. I guess i can't see why Lina would fancy him. He's not bad looking but his personality to me is a big no no, so not seeing why Lina would be that interested to be honest.

So. I guess i don't see her liking him, just seeing him for what he is and not being keen. Not a huge fan of Lina either, but not buying the 'women scorned' view that seems to be coming across.

How is Lina strong exactly, all she does is bitch about people and doesn't ever confront anyone. I think David sees through he so called intellectualism. I think she isn't liked because she isn't fun, shes a party pooper and constantly takes the fun out of conversation.

Back