Skip to main content

Is David jealous of Lina?

Columbo

Never again
I think he may be jealous of her. All the snide remarks and the cold shoulder that the wonderful Lina has been given from David suggests to me that David is jealous of her.

Is he jealous of her life story? Is he jealous of her career? Is he jealous of her vocal talents (watch out Skye!)?

I think he may be jealous of her. All the snide remarks and the cold shoulder that the wonderful Lina has been given from David suggests to me that David is jealous of her.

Is he jealous of her life story? Is he jealous of her career? Is he jealous of her vocal talents (watch out Skye!)?
I think it's the other way around and Lina is a bit jealous of Penny getting to know David...
Lina seems quite keen to get to know David but she's supposedly made a lot of comments/jabs ( some we've seen) that have put the guys off, not just David. She might not realise she's doing it though but just trying to fit in?
I think once her and David get to sit down and chat, they will realise they have lot of interests in common, especially soccer and travel:)

Lina is so boring to watch. Wanting her own girls club, getting peeved when girls talk to any of the boys, getting p155ed off when others are amusing themselves with inane jokes. She is such a buzzkill. And Priya engaging with her in. It shows what a true buzzkill Priya really is.

Lina has said David does talk to her. Can't blame him for not wanting to when she is such a downer in group situations. Who would want to go one on one with that?

David for the win.

Lina is so boring to watch. Wanting her own girls club, getting peeved when girls talk to any of the boys, getting p155ed off when others are amusing themselves with inane jokes. She is such a buzzkill. And Priya engaging with her in. It shows what a true buzzkill Priya really is.

Lina has said David does talk to her. Can't blame him for not wanting to when she is such a downer in group situations. Who would want to go one on one with that?

David for the win.
It's so hard tho black, I mean I can say such and such is boring but It's the edit. Not saying yr wrong just that we really don't know jack about what really goes down in the town

Lina obviously has lasting memories of her short childhood over in China. Women get terribly treated over there. Perhaps that is the depth of her hate towards men. Pfft... Na she is just a bitch.

Lina can't stop jibber jabbering about David. She went into the house thinking she was going to own him like a puppy on a leash. But they've run out of things to talk about, and he's not transfixed by her ample bosom, so she is quietly seething.

Yet David IS transfixed by Penny's ample bosom. And her fun nature. Who can blame him? I'd go gay for Penny.

Last edited:
Since the beginning...Lina showed an interest in David. When she realized David wasn't into her, her attitude around him changed and that attitude has been noticed and avoided by David. I liked Lina at first but the more we've sen of her...I think she has a little uppity side to her. No man wants that. Confidence is a nice trait, entitlement isn't.

Back