Skip to main content

Is David jealous of Lina?

I think it's more like that Lina thought all the boys would love her and Dave hasn't taken a warming to her.

I think at the start he said he didn't like girls with crooked teeth? Maybe her snaggletooth puts him off.

Lina is probably jealous of Penny.

Interesting how after David flirting and showing more attention with Penny, Lina started having an issue with Penny. Coincidence? Am I just jumping to conclusions?
Jumping to conclusions...? No way man.... That is EXACTLY what has happened. Lina is SO hot for David and she wishes he was saying all of those nice things about being a mother, having babies etc to her. Red hot jealousy for Penny. :devil:

It's a shame poor Lina has only got that horrid bloke we saw nomming for her tonight. I reckon she would jump at the chance to ditch his arse and latch onto David. :mooning:

Huh? I thought Lina was suppose to be jealous of David?? But now that you mention it... Yeah, I bet David is jealous of Lina toooo. :beaver:

The thread title states that David is jealous of Lina because of her singing abilities and stage presence.

Lina is far too vocally talented to worry about David.

A more accurate thread would be:

"Is Lina OBSESSED with David?"

The answer to that would be a giant YES

Or maybe a more appropriate title for this thread would be: "Is @reepbot OBSESSED with Lina?"

Seriously @reepbot whats up with the relentless Lina fixation? Still waiting for you to share ANY examples of Lina's "true artistic beauty" not to mention this amazing "singing ability" you speak of. This is only from what posts of yours i have read in passing...WHO KNOWS what other ridiculous claims you have made on Lina's behalf.

Or maybe a more appropriate title for this thread would be: "Is @reepbot OBSESSED with Lina?"

Seriously @reepbot whats up with the relentless Lina fixation? Still waiting for you to share ANY examples of Lina's "true artistic beauty" not to mention this amazing "singing ability" you speak of. This is only from what posts of yours i have read in passing...WHO KNOWS what other ridiculous claims you have made on Lina's behalf.

Lina's amazing singing ability.[DOUBLEPOST=1415895848][/DOUBLEPOST]
...i dont get it. is this a joke? no serious question<

Nothing funny about true artistic beauty.

Back