Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

well, if CS is not a housemate or BBstaff - I really hope that we get a message, even if it is admin checking up with CS via email - to let us know all is aok. Supposing this won't happen till the end ......
I'm sure admin would know the identity of CS. You can easily search peoples email addresses on social media etc to see who they are and the ip addresses to find their location. I guess time will tell.

If it is a housemate, they might not come forward at all.

I feel I need to remind everyone that Camerashy was a raging soccer fan.
That rules out all housemates except David and Lina.
Camerashy grew up in, and lives in, NSW.
That rules out Lina.

David is the only possibility left. And even that is conditional on David either being gay or bi, which at this stage seems near impossible.
Even if CS is David, based on what we've seen of David's character, it seems very unlikely that he would own up to being CS.

I'm sorry to say it, but this mystery will never be solved. :(

And even that is conditional on David either being gay or bi, which at this stage seems near impossible.
Even if CS is David, based on what we've seen of David's character, it seems very unlikely that he would own up to being CS.

I'm sorry to say it, but this mystery will never be solved. :(

Maybe David's very far in the closet?! It's easy to be who you are online... If he's in the closet even to his friends and family, I understand why he's not open about it on the show. He does have a bad track record with women and relationships!

I don't think CS is David. CS always tiptoed around saying anything bad on here because they didn't like conflict. David on the other hand is incredibly blunt.

The radiographer thing may explain the late night posing though if he's anything like the radiographers I work with where some of them are on call all night incase they have to go in to take an X-ray, MRI, CT, etc.

Am I alone in thinking CS is in fact still here, posting under a new name, to escape the uncomfortable feeling she/he mentioned before the season started about having a gazillion likes?
CS did mention that she didn't want to see the amount of posts to her name and wishes that was not a feature here. I remember something along the lines of saying that she liked her username but hated that people could view how many posts she had made and was rather embarrassed by it

This is one of @camerashy1's comments in a thread about auditioning:
can i ask you, were you wanting anything at all out of BB if you went in? fame, promotion, job, freebies, more sex, hahaha?

Sounds remarkably like a guy to me.

If there is a small chance that @camerashy1 is David, then you should all vote for him. :thumbsup: We cannot risk a BBB forum'er not winning Big Brother. Not that I'm biased or anything. :laugh:

As I am new to forums and the BBB forums I am not clued up on who CS1 is but as David's sister I can safely say it is not David. He is not a social media type of person (heaven help him when he gets out of there) and would not be spending his days or nights posting in forums. Between working shifts, sleeping, hanging out with mates and getting up early to watch the EPL I can't see him having time.

Am I alone in thinking CS is in fact still here, posting under a new name, to escape the uncomfortable feeling she/he mentioned before the season started about having a gazillion likes?

This was my first thought too. She was about to start jury duty right before she disappeared so I was thinking maybe she disappeared for a while due to that and when she came back and saw all the speculation she either found it funny and wanted to continue watching it or by the time she wanted to come back she was too uncomfortable to due to the attention.

I hope that's the case anyway because the alternative is that something bad did actually happen :(

Last edited:
New thread? Is Camerashy1, another BBB member?! :p

If there is a small chance that @camerashy1 is David, then you should all vote for him. :thumbsup: We cannot risk a BBB forum'er not winning Big Brother. Not that I'm biased or anything. :laugh:

It would definitely be cool if a BBB member was in the house and actually won Big Brother. Hopefully there's opportunities in the future for that to happen...

Jury duty? It's quite possible they drew a seriously short straw, and landed some drawn out murder case. That could take months. Slim chance, but could explain a prolonged absence from online presence.

Yeah, especially when they're specifically told not to discuss any of the trial in any format. Given the regular posters in the post HMs antics thread kept one another pretty up to date with their lives she might have just found it easier not to post at all rather than try to deflect any questions if asked about it. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Back