Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

There is absolutely NO WAY that CS1 would have been able to continue to post if she'd been given the slightest hint she was an intruder... She would have let it slip FOR SURE. As it was, she had already been avidly asking questions of a poster who had been through the audition process.

Be a good idea to read the thread first huh?!!

It was established many weeks ago that the pic being shown here was not CS1.

There is absolutely NO WAY that CS1 would have been able to continue to post if she'd been given the slightest hint she was an intruder... She would have let it slip FOR SURE. As it was, she had already been avidly asking questions of a poster who had been through the audition process.

Be a good idea to read the thread first huh?!!

Sorry, I am still struggling to understand human communication.
Can you please clarify what you mean?

Lina said her and Penny live in Melbourne, Tom and Richard live in Sydney. That's why I had said in the DS thread that if Lina didn't live in Melb, she'd be a good guess as Camerashy with the soccer thing. But since Camerashy lives in Sydney, nope.

Not Cat or Lina or Marina. The only possible female left could be Aisha and there's no bloody way.

The only possible female left could be Aisha and there's no bloody way.

Please. Mrs Butterface. Explain your reasoning. I would very much like to make progress on this mystery. If you can provide us with information which clearly rules out Aisha as a possibility then we will be one step closer to the actual truth.
In situations such as these I would normally perform a Vulcan mind meld with you to obtain this knowledge, but we are separated by a vast distance and Engineer Scott informs me that transporters are not operational at this time.

ve81a9.jpg

CS1 grew up in NZ. If that pic really was of her, she isn't a HM.

I'm pretty sure we clarified she didn't grow up in NZ as they don't refer to the 'east'.
Ah ok thanks.
I guess then she could be Lina, or Marina if she ever had dark hair.

But if she isn't a housemate, she isn't necessarily dead/sick. Maybe something happened, like someone dying, and so she didn't think about Big Brother, and then after it had been a few weeks, she decided that it's too late to catch up. Or maybe she got offered a great job overseas. Or maybe she got proposed to and is now on her honeymoon.

I'm pretty sure we clarified she didn't grow up in NZ as they don't refer to the 'east'.

I've just been investigating the conversation in question. They were discussing the meaning of the word "spunk". In particular that in Sydney it had multiple meanings. On the surface it appears as though CS1 is indicating that she grew up in NZ, however, on closer inspection what she meant to say was "I too did not know this even though I grew up in Sydney".

That confirms it to me. Camerashy grew up in Sydney and therefore is NOT Aisha.

I'm sorry to do this but can someone quickly just run by me what makes everyone think this poster is possibly a housemate?

I'm sorry to do this but can someone quickly just run by me what makes everyone think this poster is possibly a housemate?
Apparently a frequent poster on this board, mentioned they were auditioning for this season, then right before the season started, stopped posting out of the blue.

Apparently a frequent poster on this board, mentioned they were auditioning for this season, then right before the season started, stopped posting out of the blue.
Ahhh right! Cheers Tahan, appreciate the response. Wasn't gonna trawl through the whole thread haha

I have just completed a deeper investigation of this matter.

Logic dictates that only two possibilites remain.

1. Camerashy is David. It is possible, but also highly improbable, that CS is an alter ego of David's.
CS has never directly revealed his/her gender and although most forum entries point to a female or homosexual male posting, there are some rare times where the opposite is suggested. In other words, there is not enough evidence to rule David out completely.
(The crazy conspiracy theorists within this forum may even postulate that David could secretly be gay and that may be the ace up his sleeve which he intends to play to win this year - coming out on national television. To tell the truth, I never know what to expect from you guys.)

2. Camerashy is not a housemate. The convenient timing (just prior to lockdown) of his/her disappearance may be purely coincidental.

Obviously, the only sensible choice is option 2.

I have just completed a deeper investigation of this matter.

Logic dictates that only two possibilites remain.

1. Camerashy is David. It is possible, but also highly improbable, that CS is an alter ego of David's.
CS has never directly revealed his/her gender and although most forum entries point to a female or homosexual male posting, there are some rare times where the opposite is suggested. In other words, there is not enough evidence to rule David out completely.
(The crazy conspiracy theorists within this forum may even postulate that David could secretly be gay and that may be the ace up his sleeve which he intends to play to win this year - coming out on national television. To tell the truth, I never know what to expect from you guys.)

2. Camerashy is not a housemate. The convenient timing (just prior to lockdown) of his/her disappearance may be purely coincidental.

Obviously, the only sensible choice is option 2.

Awesome effort and post Spock

CS could be David. I never knew CS sex, nor questioned it whilst chatting. CS did show a great interest in what was happening in my life in pms and had some great suggestions and questions that I related to.

Whoever CS is, they had HEAPS of energy late at night and bounced around quietly .................

I am not going to post the pms, as that is between CS and me, and well - it was discussing my life situation. The feedback given by CS was very positive and thought provoking.

I hope CS is doing OK

Or David could be Bisexual.
Did CS ever comment on how hot girls were too but this wasn't noticed as being sexual because people took the heteronormative view and assumed that it wasn't sexual as it was a girl saying it who had shown interest in guys?

Back