Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

I think if CS1 was here as another member, @Tim would have a heart and lock this thread. CS1 posted with lower case "I". Every time I see a poster do that I have another look at the post and the poster but no clues for me yet. I still think she is a production crew member or camera person, or the friend/relative of a HM who is staying off here while the season is on so she doesn't have to participate in any bad stuff about her loved one. My sons gf auditioned and I told myself I would not even read in here if she was selected cos it would be too hard to be neutral.

New thread? Is Camerashy1, another BBB member?! :p

It would definitely be cool if a BBB member was in the house and actually won Big Brother. Hopefully there's opportunities in the future for that to happen...
Its already happened! Timbo!

This appeared as part of the 'things you don't know - and won't believe' segment on the BB site....
Sandra’s favourite TV show (other than Big Brother of course!) is RuPaul’s Drag Race

Does anyone think that sounds a but like camerashy1 - I know we did rule out Sandra, but....

Back