Skip to main content

Is Caleb an underground gay icon acting ocker?

Winterbourne

Unfallen Icarus
I am just asking questions. And stereotyping based on the flimsiest of cultural tropes.

I took his almost retarded boofhead with a heart a gold, mate, ocker persona at face value at first. But all the evidence is also consistent with him being a high camp actor deep undercover.

The Evidence, all circumstantial:

The hair straightening, teeth whitening, sun tanning obsession with his own appearance. (Here I hint that gay people are superficial.)

The bromance, which could be based on shared experience of danger, but, sometimes looks unusual for two straight guys, eg linking arms to drink champagne.

The amazing fluency with which he did his spiel about the headbands tonight made me think for the first time that he may be acting dumb. He described the salient features of flowered headbands pretty enthusiastically.

He thought a drink with honey, and rose petals or something was a "man's drink."

Dancing, dancing whilst stripping etc all done to a very high standard.

See, nothing very conclusive, but I think he could be playing a character, and it is at least as suspicious as Ben playing a role. The character is calculated to charm old Australia, whist being a bit of a metro-sexual and dropping enough hints to reveal to those that have eyes to see who he really is.

Any other clues to a hidden Caleb?

Well he's certainly not your typical knockabout aussie heterosexual fireman, his work before that was as a flight attendant and a model, but gay is another thing

http://www.hollywoodnorth.com/details.asp?v=30234

Hi,
My name is Caleb Geppert and I have enclosed some photos for your review,
as I am
interested in being on your books. My experience in modelling includes:

*TV commercials (Mitsubishi, Jay Jays),
* National TV Game show host (Quizmania)
*National TV Game Show LifeGuard ( The Brick, Channel 9)
*fashion shoots (surf clothes, sport clothing, Calendars, Bachelor of the Year
Cleo magazine),
*extra for neighbours on numerous occassions,
*Promotional work for jetty surf, Telstra, Lipton tea, coke, Dunlop and
alcoholic brands at clubs,
*catwalks,
*Vic finalist for manhunt international,
*Corporate shoots for sportscraft/portmans,
*Appeared in surf magazines for clothes,
*Appeared on Virgin Blue billboard in Queensland,

http://www.blush.com.au/HH09caleb (HH09 stands for Hottest Hunk 2009 competition)

Caleb%20Geppert%201.jpg
... What do you look for in a woman? Somone who makes me laugh and has that sexual allure that can’t be explained in words. Someone who makes my heart skip a beat every time I see her eyes.. I believe you can tell a lot about people by looking into their eyes

brilliant thread! very interesting points you raise and last night....

The amazing fluency with which he did his spiel about the headbands tonight made me think for the first time that he may be acting dumb. He described the salient features of flowered headbands pretty enthusiastically.

...THAT seriously had me doing a double-take. I didn't think he could articulate so efficiently!

Will definitely be watching closely from this point on. There could very well be more to this 'meathead' than meets the eye!! haha

Eek he's put on a bit of weight since then.

As for being gay, seems a stretch, he seems quite enthusiastic where Lucy is concerned.

Lucy is camouflage, the evidence keeps mounting. When Ben was dressing for his job interview it was none other than man about town Caleb who insisted on inserting a pink flower into Ben's top pocket, a well known masonic symbol often seen in the seedier backstreets of Darlo.

It calls Matt into question too. Maybe his story of his comrade coming out is to soften the blow of the first gay BB romance for big boofy blokes. It is game changing stuff. If Australia, and the world, can wish these big, powerful gay as buggery men well, then that is one more blow in the cause of equality.Just because the dark skin people are going home first is no reason not to struggle on another front.

And, yeah, way, way too much time.

Last edited:
Well he sure as hell doesn't look like THAT anymore! Far out. He looks like he's aged 10 years in 4.

I'm not convinced. Maybe Caleb spent a summer as a stripper? That could explain his thrusting 'moves'. Plus I can't get past his hair! No self respecting gay man should have hair like that. The highlights are horrendous and it's an obvious Bieber rip off.

Perhaps he's a lesbian?

How long ago was that picture taken? Because his body does not look like that anymore. Dare I say it, apart from the head (which will always be rough) he actually looks good there. That went by the wayside clearly (booze probably) and he's gone the chunk look, granted it's obviously super hard to maintain forever.

ETA: Just read it was 2009. Damn. Here is a walking talking advertisement for not drinking, smoking and solarium tanning because I'd bet anything he does all three.

Last edited:
Ex-flight attendant Caleb, of Phillip Island, home of FAIRY penguins, has done his research into the character he will play. People assumed it was based on Warnie, but it was all based on a faded poster of tight-shorted Warrick Capper. It is a role, a persona, designed to trick Australia. We all know by now that Ben is a replicant, that Tully lied about her age, now it has become clear that fitness junky Caleb created a character with machiavellian intent. The character he created is how he sees straight men.

Hmmmm...he does seem to have such a close bond with Matt. Really close. Like super close. Like dry humping his leg while he's a sleep close.

Ex-flight attendant Caleb, of Phillip Island, home of FAIRY penguins, has done his research into the character he will play. People assumed it was based on Warnie, but it was all based on a faded poster of tight-shorted Warrick Capper. It is a role, a persona, designed to trick Australia. We all know by now that Ben is a replicant, that Tully lied about her age, now it has become clear that fitness junky Caleb created a character with machiavellian intent. The character he created is how he sees straight men.
How old is she for real?

Back