Skip to main content

Is Caleb an underground gay icon acting ocker?

Breaking news on the 'man's drink' controversy. Apparently the drink in question was the gayest milkshake on the face of the earth, consisting of a few eggs, a lusty dollop peanut butter, fresh grated cinnamon and almond milk. Caleb described this as 'A man's protein shake.' Cinnamon and almond milk.

Facts have flown in that the hair was chosen as it was the most butchest cut, to avoid early detection.

Last edited:
Pop royalty Madonna confirms that Caleb has AIDS. And calls his dog a 'cutie pie' as he brushes his hair for him at bedtime, singing nursery rhythms with his mates.

Last edited:
Loving your work, Winterbourne.

Caleb has really started looking more interesting this week. His spiel to BB was surprising, and his comments at the late night dinner about the tougher side of his job added some insight too.

I don't know about him actually being gay. He looked like a very happy man when he had his arms full of boobalicious twins a couple of weeks ago.

OTOH, I'm pretty sure I saw a spontaneous friendly kiss between a couple of the guys during Late Night Feast - sorry I don't remember who and I don't have time to fight my way through the ads and pauses to hunt it down in an online episode just now. Did I imagine it, or did someone else notice?

The hair, I knew he reminded me of someone...

117563-0943db2e-f8ae-11e2-b7a4-967f84b40fdc.jpg

ellen-degeneres-jcpenney.jpg

HAHA. My day has been made.

Back