Skip to main content

Is Caleb an underground gay icon acting ocker?

This actually checks out just fine.

His hair... Tully's hair....

The hair, I knew he reminded me of someone...

117563-0943db2e-f8ae-11e2-b7a4-967f84b40fdc.jpg

ellen-degeneres-jcpenney.jpg

His best friend and suite-partner, fresh from the hills of Afghanistan, is rumoured to have had contact with the Taliban.

I think Tully is older than she is saying. Pushing thirty. But with the maturity level of about twelve.

(Umm, guys, I am joking. I said Tully lied because she seems immature. Sorry for the confusion.)

Pretty sure Caleb's gay, but.

In breaking boofhead news, Caleb was seen in a live feed video watching a waxed and naked Ben being massaged into brown-ness, while displaying his intricate understanding of banned soviet beauty product Kolořtěx. Check out Tahan's Tantalizing Transformations on youtube etc for the shocking footage.

Just another positive video of a person of colour being left to the dustpile of BB13, and never seeing air. It is not coincidence surely that male-model Caleb was with basic pleasure unit B.E.N. during the terrifying revelations.

Last edited:
Beauty-product enthusiast Caleb was recently reported to be a better dancer than an unnamed homosexual icon. The revelations caused hushed whispers up and down the gay community.

^ This - what's up with all this speculation about all the housemates? Just enjoy the show and don't think about it too much! LOL!

Nawwwwwww! Speculating is half the fun! It brings giggle worthy moments to the forum!

In recent news a poster was accused of thinking too much about Big Brother by someone who used their spare time posting on Big Brother forums. And Caleb is gay.

Wow, I never noticed at all, I'll be keeping a close eye on the way he acts from now on.
All this time I've been looking at Ed thinking he could be gay, still in the closet in denial. Ed just gives me that vibe about him.

Last edited:
Ed gives off gay vibes. Caleb gives off gay vibes. Matt gives off gay vibes. Maybe the big twist is that they are ALL gay and the only straight ones are Ben and Tully.

It all makes sense:
Tahan and Jade have kissed
So have Matt and Caleb
Ed doesn't have interest in Jade
Heidi....well....LOL
And Tim is open to ANYTHING

:D

Ed gives off gay vibes. Caleb gives off gay vibes. Matt gives off gay vibes. Maybe the big twist is that they are ALL gay and the only straight ones are Ben and Tully.

It all makes sense:
So have Matt and Caleb
Heidi....well....LOL

So you're saying that everyone is happy? ;)

Caleb could be bi, Ed too. Matt I don't think is at all. Drew is totally straight too. Tim is just.. Tim. Ben is gay, although sometimes I wonder if Ben is just a really smart straight dude who gets all the action by playing the gay man LOL (seriously, how much does Tahan rub him???).

Wow, I never noticed at all, I'll be keeping a close eye on the way he acts from now on.
All this time I've been looking at Ed thinking he could be gay, still in the closet in denial. Ed just gives me that vibe about him.

I would much prefer this scenario!

It all makes sense:
So have Matt and Caleb
Heidi....well....LOL

Tully and Jade have kissed too. There was never footage but it was mentioned.

It all makes sense:
So have Matt and Caleb
Heidi....well....LOL

I like that :)

Back