Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Was 2014 the first year Skye auditioned, if she was posting on Facebook in late 2013, that she was chosen to go on BB 2014? Did she audition in 2013 and/or 2014?

I don't think Layla and her brother actually said Skye stalked Layla, they tweeted comments about not being fan of Skye, but it was someone else who suggested Skye was Layla's stalker/troll.... maybe whoever supposedly hacked Skye's instagram posted something bad to Layla?

Great interview. She didn't answer your question re whether she's been in contact with Leo since being evicted. I expected her to include Aisha in 'who she missed most in the house'. Maybe Aisha is one of the housemates that hasn't been so forthcoming with what opportunities are coming her way. She seems to have had an agent from the moment she stepped out of the house.

I've actually seen a few comments from housemates that are a bit mean toward her. Also people h&s e said stuff on twitter and they've favourited it. If they don't like her fair enough but it would feel awks to come out the house and know they have all been bitching about you to the media

They're just jealous. She's staying in touch with the relevant HMs anyway. Why does she need Jake, Lisa, katie, sandra, sam's approval? (vomits). If she was based in sydney/meb London Management would of been her agent anyway, if she wants a career in radio/TV Skye should move to Melb/Syd

A lot of the housemates this year were so sour towards Skye. I think it's cos she was so hard to live with but so popular on the outside that made them hate on her more. Such sore losers, imagine if Skye did actually win. None of them would be congratulating her on social media like they did Ryan...maybe except for Priya and some others.

It's a pity she doesn't keep in touch with Leo .. I actually think he talked her up and had her back when he came out .. As for not auditioning.. I think she got fast tracked but went through the process( as Ryan did too) would love to know if anyone was in auditions with her . Great job Luke .. Wondering which Housemate you enjoyed interviewing the most ?

Her whole Facebook post about being chosen last year could have just been bullshit ... I mean she said 'I'm sleeping with a director' the show doesn't have a director? lol

Her whole Facebook post about being chosen last year could have just been bullshit ... I mean she said 'I'm sleeping with a director' the show doesn't have a director? lol
I actually couldn't find that post on her FB and her response to this and the Layla stalking and the naked strategy seemed genuine.

And she did pack her bags... Just didn't zip them up. The editors saw fit to make such a big deal of this which lead to the 'Skye is too cocky' mindset. Bullshit IMO.

And she did pack her bags... Just didn't zip them up. The editors saw fit to make such a big deal of this which lead to the 'Skye is too cocky' mindset. Bullshit IMO.

Skye said to Sonia in a live cross that she didn't pack.

In the video with @Luke Blundell he said former HM's said she was naked to ruin their conversations. (he never said who said it) & she wasn't told about it since being out of the house, yet she knew he was talking about the girls.

Skye said to Sonia in a live cross that she didn't pack.

In the video with @Luke Blundell he said former HM's said she was naked to ruin their conversations. (he never said who said it) & she wasn't told about it since being out of the house, yet she knew he was talking about the girls.
Skye saw and heard Penny talking/bitching to others about her getting naked all the time on the secrets footage. She does mention it in the interview.

And as Skye said in Luke's interview, she didn't zip her bags up any week when she was up for eviction... It was her superstitious/ positive thinking thing ... She was doing the same as every other eviction but they chose to focus on it that week. She was TOO confident, cocky, a spoiled brat, etc...

Back