Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

It's pretty poor form that certain members of this forum have to hijack Luke's thread in order to get attention.

Luke is spending his time, unpaid to bring us these interviews with the exiting housemates. These interviews are better than anything Channel 9 provides. Show a little appreciation and respect and take this toxicity elsewhere.

It's pretty poor form that certain members of this forum have to hijack Luke's thread in order to get attention.

Luke is spending his time, unpaid to bring us these interviews with the exiting housemates. These interviews are better than anything Channel 9 provides. Show a little appreciation and respect and take this toxicity elsewhere.

I agree. He does a great job with the interviews. Poor @Luke Blundell having to read all this negativity and hate.

Reepbot who cares if butterface votes for Priya?
That wouldn't be a terrible vote to be honest, although a little surprising I thought she would vote for Prisus.

Anyway, yes, things went slightly awkward there seemed a big fuss about nothing lol

So much for the "non PG" explanation for the name "strategy Dave"..... Not too sure why he couldn't have said that on BB???

On a side not @Luke Blundell, sweetie can you please embed the YouTube clip in the comments opposed to the link cause it took me ages of trawling through pages to find it!! Not sure if anyone else had that issue or I'm just old!! X

Last edited:
Yes I am afraid I am totally confused about the PG rated questions about strategy Dave and Skye. What absolute crap if that is all that David said. Something does not add up at all unless David is an absolute idiot.
What is so interesting about the beard story. Skye and the cellulite and swearing, both stories shown with the f word bleeped out.
I must be missing something.

Yes I am afraid I am totally confused about the PG rated questions about strategy Dave and Skye. What absolute crap if that is all that David said. Something does not add up at all unless David is an absolute idiot.
What is so interesting about the beard story. Skye and the cellulite and swearing, both stories shown with the f word bleeped out.
I must be missing something.

Apparently it was something the HMs were saying about Tim injecting strategy into Dave via anal sex. I'm not surprised David didn't really want to go into it in interviews.

Apparently it was something the HMs were saying about Tim injecting strategy into Dave via anal sex. I'm not surprised David didn't really want to go into it in interviews.

Well at least then it makes sense in which case Dave should have repeated that it was not a question he was prepared to answer publicly.

Well at least then it makes sense in which case Dave should have repeated that it was not a question he was prepared to answer publicly.
I actually agree with that, even as a David fan. It's confusing when answered and unless you want to detail it, probably better just to say not answering.

Reepbot who cares if butterface votes for Priya?

Mrs Butterface stated that she didn't care about any of the housemates. My point was that if you didn't care for the housemates you wouldn't vote for them. If Mrs Butterface didn't care about any of the housemates she wouldn't be voting for Priya.

Back