Skip to main content

In The News

[youtubevid]mwjC-MMKwRY[/youtubevid]

The UN are reminded that there has been no "global warming" in the last 16 years, but what do the UN do ?

Booed, banned, and basically deported the person who reminds them.

Well, they would, wouldn't they.

After all, frightening amounts of money are involved with that scam and new religion of this age ...

[ADIT]

From here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/dec/07/doha-climate-talks-ukip-lord-monckton

"In the 16 years we have been coming to these conferences, there has been no global warming at all. If we were to take action, the cost of that would be many times greater than the cost of taking adaptation measures later. So my recommendation is that we should initiate a review of the science to make sure we are all on the right track."

He was booed and heckled by other delegates.

[adit++] According Lord M's own account as posted here: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/12/...ce-on-lack-of-warming-and-censure/#more-75426 the reports of "booings" and being deported appear to be the result of wishful thinking by eco-fascist reporters of the luciferian left.

Oh, and for the "TL : DR"ers, here is a pretty picture.

do-ha-ha1.jpg

regarDS

Last edited:
Having posted on this topic and linking the author before, I thought I may as well link in the latest.

From here: http://www.quadrant.org.au/magazine/issue/2012/12/silencing-dissent-inside-the-aboriginal-industry

with the title of "Silencing Dissent Inside the Aboriginal Industry"

As a mid-level Aboriginal bureaucrat working in various government and community sector agencies, I had for some time been feeling uneasy about the deference given to my opinions, the leniency around my work standards and the indulgence of my behaviour that did not extend to my “non-Aboriginal” colleagues to anywhere near the same degree. As an Aboriginal employee, I was a valuable acquisition—one that demonstrated my employer’s commitment to “reconciliation” and to “closing the gap” in Aboriginal disadvantage.

It follows on from Kerryn's "the Drum" article titled "Why I burned my 'proof of Aboriginality'" which you can read here: http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4281772.html and includes this:

In my years of working as a professional Aborigine, I don't think I did anything that really helped anybody much at all, and I know that I was a party to unfairness, abuses of power, wastefulness and plain silliness in the name of 'reconciliation' and 'cultural sensitivity'.

Aside from a nagging sense of feeling like a complete fraud, things were reasonably OK until I made the mistake of reading works by Kwame Anthony Appiah, Amartya Sen's Identity and Violence and Thomas Sowell's Affirmative action around the world: an empirical study. (Please - stop reading what I have to say right now. Go and read this instead).

After that, I could no longer ignore the fact that my career was built on racism. Not 'reverse racism' or 'positive discrimination' - just plain racism, of benefit to nobody except a select gang of privileged people with the right genes and a piece of paper to prove it. In other words, of benefit only to people like me.

About 18 months ago I burned my 'proof of Aboriginality' documentation (a letter from the NSW Department of Education acknowledging that I was Aboriginal, on the basis that my local Aboriginal Lands Council at that time, circa 1990, had said so). I walked away from the Aboriginal industry for good.

It hasn't been easy, and I am still working out what to do with myself from here, but it has been rewarding. It feels great to simply identify as a human being, and to work alongside colleagues that only know me as another ordinary wage-slave, and not as a pampered mascot with the power to ruin a career with an accusation of 'insensitivity'.

It also feels good to do proper work; sitting around a government office essentially being paid to be Aboriginal is both undignified and boring. I miss the money of course, but I don't miss the racism.

regarDS

"Men who hit women are pathetic. Women who make excuses and stay with the guy are just as bad."

Can you guess the dickhead who said this?

Fat fuck sacked x-factor judge Mcfadden - thank the heavens he's already dumped from TV, nothing else for him here piss off and see your kids in the UK.
But there are still turds like him allover our radio/tv/press, morons with no education who don't even understand how dumb they are themselves.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ent...auses-upset-20121210-2b4l5.html#ixzz2EcxveDb4

They have invented the invisibility cloak!sort of

According to the company the lightweight and inexpensive fabric is able to 'bend light waves'.

View attachment 30181

See clip here - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/te...ldier-camouflage/story-fn7bsi21-1226534374087

Not bad........But on Top Gear the other week they showed how to make a car almost invisible.

EDIT: did a bit of googling and the guys behind this are fraudsters.

Troy Hurtubise and Guy Cramer are at it again.

Cramer was the "mysterious" investor for Hurtubise's "angel light" and "god light" projects.
Guy and Troy are frauds who have been trying to be real life Tony Starks, the problem is they are not smart enough to actually inevent the stuff they claim to have made.

Last edited:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...er-proposed-laws/story-e6freuy9-1226535227751

Further to the story about banning the word "mate" now no more sledging in sports and other name calling.

How is this gonna be policed?

Big surprise that, once again, so called "progressives" (whose idea of "progressive" is actually to be more about "don't do this, don't say that" etc etc as they busily grow an even bigger expensive beast of bureacrazy and busybody government that both mirrors and serves the wicked purposes of the enemy of our souls; lucifer) reveal themselves to be all for limiting, restricting, and controlling by way of law and fear of punishment, anything that exposes them as being evil deservedly hell-bound scum that they have chosen to be.

Basically, they can't handle the truth so seek to silence and bury it.

Time Oz got something similar to the USofA constitution, especially the bit about the right for the poplace to be armed in order that it can stand guard against tyranny in government

As per Thomas Jefferson's quotes from here: http://jpetrie.myweb.uga.edu/TJ.html ... which also includes this:

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

regarDS

Big surprise that, once again, so called "progressives" (whose idea of "progressive" is actually to be more about "don't do this, don't say that" etc etc as they busily grow an even bigger expensive beast of bureacrazy and busybody government that both mirrors and serves the wicked purposes of the enemy of our souls; lucifer) reveal themselves to be all for limiting, restricting, and controlling by way of law and fear of punishment, anything that exposes them as being evil deservedly hell-bound scum that they have chosen to be.

Basically, they can't handle the truth so seek to silence and bury it.

Time Oz got something similar to the USofA constitution, especially the bit about the right for the poplace to be armed in order that it can stand guard against tyranny in government

As per Thomas Jefferson's quotes from here: http://jpetrie.myweb.uga.edu/TJ.html ... which also includes this:

regarDS

I never read your posts, well rarely, since they are usually hateful tirades, with some amusing bits occasionally - sometimes bits pop out at you............as above bolded.......

Have you been drinking? You want to play cowboys and shooting massacres???

News toady in Melbourne - cancer machines to be banned, ie Vic is banning tanning beds/solariums, about time:)

Have you been drinking? You want to play cowboys and shooting massacres???

To the first, not yet but around about now seems like a good time.

To the second, I'm more of an Indian than a Cowboy and prefer a bow over a firearm though am proficient at both.

The reality remains that eventually the reasonable and long suffering finally grow weary of the ever increasing tyranny that is enabled by the greedy and their fellow servants of the enemy of the soul and there comes a time that not only is it necessary but also both just and expected to rise up and send the oppressors packing.

Yeshua Himself will be doing that very thing when He, at long last, returns to not only fulfill the rest of what He started reading out loud to a certain audience way back when, but also to at long last set humanity going in the right and correct direction again.

Which certainly ISN'T the way the world is currently going.

Here, allow me to remind you of what Yeshua announced ... and what was left out that particular day.

"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD ..."

He was reading from Isaiah Chapter 61, and here is what He chose not to announce that particular day for it was not time.

" ... and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. "

As for what will happen when it IS time, well, start with:

Revelation 19:11-15
(11) I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.
(12) His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
(13) He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
(14) The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15) Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

and

Revelation 6:16 and 17
(16) They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne [God] and from the wrath of the Lamb!
(17) For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

And. We. Will. Have. Deserved. It.

... but back to rising up against oppressors, a good start would be the following, told in song by somebody from yesteryear (those were the days, my friend ? ;)) via a youtube . :D

[youtubevid]fjEu5vlRfiY[/youtubevid]

regarDS

1816-main.jpg

Back