Skip to main content

In The News

when he was the coach of aussie rugby team he was caught in an english toilet going down on a random it is very well known

good old al the dizzy old queen

crazy, never heard it before. the things you learn from these forums lol
[video=youtube;Dj3jrpQzCe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3jrpQzCe0[/video]

Last edited:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...to-be-mothballed/story-e6frg6n6-1226488293662

If this doesn't work

http://www.news.com.au/national/ade...to-be-mothballed/story-fndo4dzn-1226488293662

Only in SA could this kind of thing happen.

So for many years the SA Labor government said we'd need this for our future water supplies. Well they wanted it, it's been built though it's way over budget and over time. Now they want to mothball it?????

I really don't know what the hell people in government think? They build these projects now they're not needed. And we will still be paying for it in our water bills according to SA Water.

Is anyone else a little angry about this?

Some very strange body language in that debate. Romney(sp) addressed Obama mostly and Obama addressed the chair. I don't particularly follow the struggle but it seemed to me (as an uninformed outsider) that Obama doesn't regard CDROM as a real threat to his Whitehouse residency.

Slick Willy says "It's about the economy stupid!"

Some very strange body language in that debate. Romney(sp) addressed Obama mostly and Obama addressed the chair. I don't particularly follow the struggle but it seemed to me (as an uninformed outsider) that Obama doesn't regard CDROM as a real threat to his Whitehouse residency.

It isn't that hard to finish off a one term president when the economy is bad. Bill Clinton wrote at the top of his war room whiteboard 'It's about the economy stupid!".

George Herbert Walker Bush, VP 1980-1988 and Pres 1988 to 1992, sought re-election with such a bad economy, Bill Clinton just had to talk about the economy to win.

No doubt we will see a lot of the problems and issues of the US on display during the campaign, but with their new graduate sons and daughters sitting at home looking for work to pay of their student debts, jobs and economy have the most effect on how people vote.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...to-be-mothballed/story-e6frg6n6-1226488293662

If this doesn't work

http://www.news.com.au/national/ade...to-be-mothballed/story-fndo4dzn-1226488293662

Only in SA could this kind of thing happen.

So for many years the SA Labor government said we'd need this for our future water supplies. Well they wanted it, it's been built though it's way over budget and over time. Now they want to mothball it?????

I really don't know what the hell people in government think? They build these projects now they're not needed. And we will still be paying for it in our water bills according to SA Water.

Is anyone else a little angry about this?

Tis what you get when you align yourself with the "no dams, no dams" greenazis and their unionist stand-over mafia type bed-buddies, the ALP.

Ah, but NOW you're "angry", hmmm ? Angry enough to realize your past mistakes and make amends for them ?

So, does that mean that come the next election, you'll be opting to vote for responsible adults rather than the clueless kids and greedy thugs ?

That you'll be supporting the conservatives/libertarians/centrists with your vote instead of the wastrel totalitarian left ?

regarDS

Last edited:
Italian custody mother is a total piece of work and I must express my complete disgust about her and this seemes the best place.

None of these problems would be happening if it wasn't for the selfish cow of a mother kidnapping her children in the first place and then tryinbg to play the 'oh woe is me' card. You can tell by the hysterics of the older children that someone is messing with thier heads (and in fact the judge expressed extrerme concern at the behaviour of the maternal grandmother). And ch 9 get the f--- off the property and out of Italy.

If aman did this everyone would be screaming blue murder and demanding he was thrown in jail and never allowed to see the kids again but jsut because this time it is a woman it's ok? No it isn't.

Italian custody mother is a total piece of work and I must express my complete disgust about her and this seemes the best place.

None of these problems would be happening if it wasn't for the selfish cow of a mother kidnapping her children in the first place and then tryinbg to play the 'oh woe is me' card. You can tell by the hysterics of the older children that someone is messing with thier heads (and in fact the judge expressed extrerme concern at the behaviour of the maternal grandmother). And ch 9 get the f--- off the property and out of Italy.

If aman did this everyone would be screaming blue murder and demanding he was thrown in jail and never allowed to see the kids again but jsut because this time it is a woman it's ok? No it isn't.

Yeah alarm bells are ringing with me. A normal caring mother would have faced facts and realised it could happen and spent some time preparing the girls. I fear there has been real psychological harm done to the girls and it isn't necessarily the courts nor the father doing the harm.

OMG!! I love, love love you. Hubby and I have been saying the same thing. Their stupid mother encouraged them to throw hissy fits to get their own way. And I totally agree if it was the father that did this the media would be calling for his head. Can I also say 'THEY ARE NOT QUEENSLAND GIRLS THEY ARE F'ING ITALIAN' ~breathe~ Oh throwing a hissy does feel better.

Oh my god, I have found sane and rational people. I am regaining faith in sensibility and are yet astounded that I found it on this forum!!

Back