Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

Tim Dormer could be good because BB would be saying in his ear "read the autocue Tim".

Tim obviously has multiple accounts here. No offence but I've seen nothing which would suggest Tim would be a good or capable presenter, and I've always said ex-housemates generally make rubbish hosts as it's difficult for them to be seen as objective.

Anyway - what is there - 20m or so people in Australia. I'm sure at least 19m of those will be better than Sonia.

Just to clarify (if necessary?) this is my account, not Tim's and I don't know the guy personally. Just writing what I see. I'm a BB viewer like most other people here. I think Tim has a rare combination of talents that could make him a good presenter - his intelligence, strategic insight into the game (moreso than many, not all, other housemates) and his ability to say the things that others would shy a way from. It's one of the reasons I believe Gretel was a good host, although Tim would look terrible in an evening dress. Sonia is very likeable, warm, nice. Trouble is hosts who are prepared to put themselves out there, don't always tow BB's line and that could be an issue. Well I believe it was with Gretal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Luke can do the evictions, cause he's really good at the interviews.
Tim Dormer can do the nominations, cause of the rock things.

@ Brekkie - I disagree, I think Tim would make a great BB host! He's charismatic and insightful, and he still maintains a sense of humour. He is also a little bitchy, in a witty way; not in an aggressive, hateful way; like hosts of times gone by. I think he'd do a great job!

Last edited:
+1 Kitty Flanagan
+1 Julia Zemiro

They both know how to get the audience and housemates onside, then when you least expect it and in the nicest possible way: Zing! Both have done improv in the past so will do more than just read off the teleprompter.

images

Elle Mcfeast/Libbi Gorr. I dunno, I'd always liked that woman for some reason. She has the kind of feistiness/sassiness (without being a total bitch) that I apprecite in women whereas Gretel was just an arrogant patronizing female tossbag.

Elle Mcfeast/Libbi Gorr. I dunno, I'd always liked that woman for some reason. She has the kind of feistiness/sassiness (without being a total bitch) that I apprecite in women whilst Gretel was just an arrogant patronizing female tossbag.
Liking it. I think BB needs a strong female, explains my other likes. Don't agree on the Gretel thing. So, overall, 9/10

Back