Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

Everyone seems to be suggesting people from this world.
Ok in that case I nominate Worf, Son of Mogh... and his beautiful assistant Priya.

2PH8YX8.jpg

Danii Minogue!!!!! Or the fat one off of Masterchef..... wait.... they're all fat..... Biggest Loser Celebs before the 2015 season perhaps?

If it moved to Ten the obvious choice would be Carrie Bickmore, she's a likeable person with lots of on screen experience and all her Bachelor interviews showed she's not afraid to rip into reality show villains.
BUT her recent stint as host on So You Think You Can Dance would count against her significantly.

I think I like the idea of a former housemate, but I could never deal with two hosts - I'm forever traumatized by Kyle and Jackie O.
I'd love to see @Timdormer do a weekly strategy talk segment with the recent evicted housemate but I'm not sure he'd be the greatest host of Big Brother as he'd probably rip into housemates he hates and give WAY to much away about the outside. Even though she has a negative wrap from her experiences in the house Tully Smyth wouldn't be bad or even Bree Amer (who's currently working in reality tv).

I've said it before in another thread but I'd want to see someone grow with the role and not be an already established figure in the entertainment industry.

Back