Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

1st choice) Madonna+Theorist
2nd choice) Tim Dormer and Tim Brunero
3rd choice) Trisha Paytas

Oh I miss these game shows![DOUBLEPOST=1415277973][/DOUBLEPOST]
@the Theorist won't even do a proper post your voice and no one has ever seen @MADONNA.

I find them realllllly funny, like I legit lol at some of the things they post, and I they have heaps of insights and info from past seasons that I don't know about, so I would love them to be hosts hehe....I(I know there must be heaps of people like that on the forum, but since I'm kind of a newb I'm not sure)
I also think the hosts should be people that enjoy the show....ie not Sonya...

I find them realllllly funny, like I legit lol at some of the things they post, and I they have heaps of insights and info from past seasons that I don't know about, so I would love them to be hosts hehe....I(I know there must be heaps of people like that on the forum, but since I'm kind of a newb I'm not sure)
Problem is, no matter who does it... Nine just want someone to read the autocue.

I think Sonia probably likes the show.

If forum members are going host then I think you're going to need a little more positivity ;)

Mr T.

I love the way he hosts 'Worlds craziest fools' I just think it would be funny to hear him say "Da fool wit the least amount of votes, cuz nobody likes you, is David. You have 10 seconds to get your foolish bearded ass outta here"
Nah, has to be an Aussie.

1st choice) Madonna+Theorist
:hilarious: Dead. I am DEAD.

Never did I ever consider the day that somebody would think I'd be worthy of hosting Big Brother. Let alone with @MADONNA. :roflmao: Today is history.

I love you @Ariel.[DOUBLEPOST=1415279064][/DOUBLEPOST]@MADONNA announcing the eviction of a hottie though: "It's time to go... to my sex dungeon."

:inlove:

Nikki Osborne.

Watch some of her best live ad-lib work here:
NIKKI OSBORNE WAS MY LIFE BACK IN 2006. OH MY GOD.

I used to stay up late at night JUST to watch her. You guys have no idea how much I used to love her. She was hysterical. Not BB material obvz but I often see her in those AAMI ads and stuff now and I get all #nostalgic.

Last edited:
Back