Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Why would anyone worry or care?

If Lawson wins, he wins.

How does that fact affect you or most people materially?

If anything Lawson has risked more and given more of himself than the formulaic showmancers Travis or Aisha.

He's performed magic tricks, he's cried, he's loved, he's been torn on national tv whether real or not - I mean people covet awards for good acting.

He's an ideal winner imo.

Not a chance
I am one of those who blame Cat for initiating the whole thing she wouldn't leave him alone she was never going to give up..... she shared her feelings over and over again with him.... if she had of let it go it wouldn't have happened and anyone can see that
BUT
That doesn't make him 'right' and her 'wrong' he's the one who is supposed to be in love with someone else. If he hadn't been enjoying the attention so much he could have been much more firm with Cat and stopped it before it began
So neither deserve to win they both need to get out now!

Clawson is the only thing going on in the house now, at least that we see. The producers need this pair to stay in the house as long as needed. They are going nowhere in the near future.

If Cat goes soon, Lawson may have longer in he house, but I can't see him winning it. Might have with a vote to evict, but not with a vote to save.

I have been wondering how an eviction show for whomever is out first (Cat or Lawson) is going to be handled. The first one will get the roughest treatment as they will get the full ire of the public, the media, everyone. It will be tougher than it was for Tully as this is a "bigger and better" story. On a celebrity BB in the UK a few years ago they had someone exit to an empty studio because of their actions (racist comments as I remember). Would they consider that here to give whomever time to fully understand how they are perceived?

I think Lawson knows how it all looks, particularly with what Jason said. I think Cat probably would not care initially, but become a dribbling mess trying to defend herself to everyone.

Keep watching, and vote to save David.
If the audience boos Lawson when he comes out, Lawson would be the type of person to get angry, turn on the audience and give them a spray of his own.

Cat is like so many women I have met and know scheming trying to get everything they want using their body and looks and when they don't get it cry foul cry I'm a victim and sexism. Lawson fell for it he is as bad too he could have told her enough but he's too weak because like so many men they can't say no to a pretty face.
Lawson will have to pull more than a rabbit out of his hat to win from here but if Cat goes he might just get there. One hopes he doesn't though for the sake of the decent men , the few that are left.
When has Cat ever cried sexism? You sound like a man trying to justify his own sexism.:stop:

I don't think either of them will win. They finally hooked up, there's not much left to happen with either of them now. Nothing new or interesting for either to offer as characters. Viewers will get bored of them and they'll be evicted.
On the contrary. Seeing as there is so much moral condemnation in the house towards them, conflict is inevitable.

If anything Lawson has risked more and given more of himself than the formulaic showmancers Travis or Aisha.

He's performed magic tricks, he's cried, he's loved, he's been torn on national tv whether real or not - I mean people covet awards for good acting.

He's an ideal winner imo.

Yeah, I'd rather we have a warts-n-all winner than some coaster pooh-poohing from atop their high horse.

Lots of people are blaming Cat for constantly pursuing Lawson.

Hello? :dead: It takes two to tangle.

I'm worried that once Cat is undoubtedly evicted in the next couple of weeks most of the public will forget this little cheating situation and Lawson will take out the show because he is avoiding nominations and people will fall for and think he is a loveable amateur magician who is a poor helpless boy who got led astray by the "temptress" Cat.

They are both to blame and let's not forget Lawson is the one with a girlfriend of three years! If he was so badly torn he would have left the house but the prize money is very important to him so he is staying. He is not helpless at all. These are just two selfish people who have no respect for Lawson's girlfriend and anyone else but themselves. It is all about what they want and their needs. Has anyone noticed this as well going by their conversations? They only cry and get upset when they worry what will effect them.

We can't let a love rat win which I worry will be the case? :thumbsdown:. He would have been gone if it wasn't "Vote to Save". People would be dialling that eviction number like crazy.
Lol if he does win bahahahah god that would be good tv and hilarious. Bahahaha. I'd like to see this

He won't. He looked absolutely disgusting tonight, and he's been getting uglier and uglier since the season started. Nobody, not the housemates nor he public likes his magic any more, and that whole part of his persona seems a distant memory. He's lost any of his appeal.
It was particularly bad form for Priya to spoil Lawson's "trick" when he reintroduced Travis into the house. Her better judgment left her at that moment, and made her appear an arse on national TV. As a consequence that makes her the same odds as Cat to be evicted next week.

I just want to add also that although these people are on television open for speculation and judgement, the public should not feel so entitled as to take what's happened on to the show and spill it to them directly or person. You do not have the right to add them on facebook,instagram,twitter stalking them and dishing out insults or making threats. They are human beings just like anyone else and they have rights! Talk shit about them on social media sure but doing it directly to them or in person is NOT okay not EVER!

Yes, it was normal. Jason betrayed her.

No.

What would have been normal was for her to reflect on the situation as a whole and sympathize for the girl on the outside. Maybe do some soul searching and realize her and Lawson should wait?

Instead she got upset because people might be looking at her in a bad light. She realized people thinks she's scum so she cried for herself. Not the poor girl on the outside.

If someone lies to you you don't cry. But if that lie exposes that the world may hate you. Then you cry

Cat thinks she's in the same boat as Drew, naughty but not really to blame because she's not the one in a relationship.

All this talk about how she's responsible because she "won't leave him alone" is pure BS! If she weighed 100kg more than she does right now Lawson would have ZERO trouble telling her "Babe, I am TAKEN! What part of "NO" do you not understand?!"

Cat thinks she's in the same boat as Drew, naughty but not really to blame because she's not the one in a relationship.

All this talk about how she's responsible because she "won't leave him alone" is pure BS! If she weighed 100kg more than she does right now Lawson would have ZERO trouble telling her "Babe, I am TAKEN! What part of "NO" do you not understand?!"

Plus didn't Aisha say that Cat wouldn't have continued to go after Lawson if Lawson hadn't given Cat the green light?

Back