Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

Lucas

Lots of people are blaming Cat for constantly pursuing Lawson.

Hello? :dead: It takes two to tangle.

I'm worried that once Cat is undoubtedly evicted in the next couple of weeks most of the public will forget this little cheating situation and Lawson will take out the show because he is avoiding nominations and people will fall for and think he is a loveable amateur magician who is a poor helpless boy who got led astray by the "temptress" Cat.

They are both to blame and let's not forget Lawson is the one with a girlfriend of three years! If he was so badly torn he would have left the house but the prize money is very important to him so he is staying. He is not helpless at all. These are just two selfish people who have no respect for Lawson's girlfriend and anyone else but themselves. It is all about what they want and their needs. Has anyone noticed this as well going by their conversations? They only cry and get upset when they worry what will effect them.

We can't let a love rat win which I worry will be the case? :thumbsdown:. He would have been gone if it wasn't "Vote to Save". People would be dialling that eviction number like crazy.

He won't.

I don't think his fanbase is that big. And even if he makes the final 3 (which he won't), people will vote for the other 2 to stop him from winning.

He won't. He looked absolutely disgusting tonight, and he's been getting uglier and uglier since the season started. Nobody, not the housemates nor he public likes his magic any more, and that whole part of his persona seems a distant memory. He's lost any of his appeal.

Oh fuck me drunk. Our tweeny goodstoppers are so self obsessed that they will not imagine being ro0tfished by Lawson to Cat; and every year 12 class in the land will go "LAWSON, LAWSON, fish me now".

Got it.

He won't. He looked absolutely disgusting tonight, and he's been getting uglier and uglier since the season started. Nobody, not the housemates nor he public likes his magic any more, and that whole part of his persona seems a distant memory. He's lost any of his appeal.

I don't know. The producers are trying to make "Clawson" the ultimate "forbidden love" story.

"They are two people who shouldn't be in love but they can't help their feelings being trapped in the big old dark Big Brother house" :rolleyes:

Trust me the public are milking this cheating thing for all it's worth. Neither will win, take Tully & Drew from last year. Ha, Tully to this day still gets called a slut and gets told to kill herself and receives death threats. The Australian public are completely fucked in the head! They will make the BIGGEST deal about this and make it last for a life time. What a joke!

I like his magic.

I never took to Lawson. I thought there was something dodgy about him and now he just looks a tad pathetic and defeated. I also loathe magic. Creeps me out, like clowns.

I don't know. The producers are trying to make "Clawson" the ultimate "forbidden love" story.

"They are two people who shouldn't be in love but they can't help their feelings being trapped in the big old dark Big Brother house" :rolleyes:

I don't think they're doing it as much as they were doing it last year though, with that dreadful Drully situation. Actually, tonight I felt a bit of Clawson "hate" coming through the edit.

I didn't realise how inarticulate he was until tonight, and how totally lacking any kind of presence or personality he is. Who needs nembutal when you can watch Lawson talk about his feelings for 5 minutes. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Like sCat, without his gimmick he is an incredibly uninteresting person.

sCat's gimmicks being desperation, neediness and scheming.

I didn't realise how inarticulate he was until tonight, and how totally lacking any kind of presence or personality he is. Who needs nembutal when you can watch Lawson talk about his feelings for 5 minutes. Zzzzzzzzzz.

I understood what he was saying.

just boggles the mind

Taylor D ‏@Taz_Darrenatic 4h4 hours ago
@BBAU9 at least Lawson is safe!
2764.png
#LawsonBBAU

4 chan (shudder) can only surpport this train wreck without sepending IRL $. most of them aren't in aus and therefore cant vote.

Call me a cynic but I think the Clawson situation has been set up by the producers due to the success of Drully. It just doesn't ring true - they don't even seem in the least bit comfortable with each other. I can't believe how consistently uninteresting *all* of the HMs are this year!

Back