Skip to main content

I'm worried that Lawson will win

The Australian public are completely fucked in the head! They will make the BIGGEST deal about this and make it last for a life time. What a joke!

The live audience go "awwwww" at Cat and Lawson. The live audience whistles at Cat and Lawson kissing.

I don't know if this is directed by Mike Goldman or not but if so that proves the producers are pushing the "forbidden love" angle!

And if not directed by Mike then these people in the audience really think it's ok to cheat and think Cat and Lawson's relationship is "sweet" and wish "if only they could be together".

I don't want to bring up the issue of past HMs from previous seasons and I don't want this topic to get derailed with that but for a point that I am trying to make: one of the past HMs who won the show was really mean and cruel to a particular HM. The audience thought they were funny so that outweighed the bad behaviour in their opinion. I am really worried something like this could happen again. Sometimes I wish "Vote to Evict" was reinstated.

Um, yeah, there were words coming out (most of them mono-syllabic), but my point is, he is not great at expressing himself and has a very stilted way of speaking that is not pleasant to listen to.

It's probably a case of him having a battle over himself over what he wants to say compared to what he should say.

It's probably a case of him having a battle over himself over what he wants to say compared to what he should say.

Perhaps. I think all the HMs this year are particularly cautious and self-conscious, which is not very entertaining.

And if not directed by Mike then these people in the audience really think it's ok to cheat and think Cat and Lawson's relationship is "sweet" and wish "if only they could be together.

But they were booing Lawson about a week ago.

I don't know if this is directed by Mike Goldman or not

It 100% is.

But they haven't been clapping and "awwing" have they? At least not as much as they would with footage of Trasha. I distinctly remember applauding the silence of the audience at least one time during footage of Clawson...

It 100% is.

But they haven't been clapping and "awwing" have they? At least not as much as they would with footage of Trasha. I distinctly remember applauding the silence of the audience at least one time during footage of Clawson...

I'm pretty sure one woman in the audience yelled out 'Disgusting!' when the Clawson kiss was shown.

With Cat possibly being evicted next week, Lawson will be able to concentrate on playing the game . I see him making the top 5 bc most hg do not view him as a threat.

With Cat possibly being evicted next week, Lawson will be able to concentrate on playing the game . I see him making the top 5 bc most hg do not view him as a threat.

I can just imagine Cat convincing Lawson to leave with her next week if she is evicted.

The live audience go "awwwww" at Cat and Lawson. The live audience whistles at Cat and Lawson kissing.

I don't know if this is directed by Mike Goldman or not but if so that proves the producers are pushing the "forbidden love" angle!

And if not directed by Mike then these people in the audience really think it's ok to cheat and think Cat and Lawson's relationship is "sweet" and wish "if only they could be together".

I don't want to bring up the issue of past HMs from previous seasons and I don't want this topic to get derailed with that but for a point that I am trying to make: one of the past HMs who won the show was really mean and cruel to a particular HM. The audience thought they were funny so that outweighed the bad behaviour in their opinion. I am really worried something like this could happen again. Sometimes I wish "Vote to Evict" was reinstated.
you do know that those audience sounds are fake right?

Lawson & (God forbid) Travis seem "human" and have flaws. The others are more obvious game players. Priya tries to hide flaws which only exposes them.

Lawson could win fo sure fo sure. He's likeable.

See everyone. This is why I'm worried! :(
I think there's a bit of "she's the perpetrator, he's the victim" mentality going on, though some people will blame him. Its the only thing happening, the rest is complete snoresville.

Well there is something else happening, Travis & his "love interest." All the plotting-scheming-do-nothing HMs complain about Travis & Lawson because they to do somthing the do-nothings don't like. You don't get great airtime if you are a do-nothing eg the Canadian & his yoga.

You don't plot & scheme to look like an idiot on national TV, which is what Lawson is thinking. He's vulnerable, unlike everybody else, which is why he's a chance to win. Much to some people's disgust.

Back