Skip to main content

I'm the ultimate BB jinx.

C

CaptainKickass

Fancy your chances of winning Big Brother ?

Rule #1 = Make sure I don't wind up in your corner.

Observe ....

BB1 (2001) - Sara-Marie = 3rd
BB2 (2002) - Marty = 2nd
BB3 (2003) - Daniel = 3rd
BB4 (2004) - Ryan 'Fryzie' = 4th
BB5 (2005) - Tim = 2nd
BB6 (2006) - Claire = 7th / Camilla = 2nd
BB7 (2007) - Joel = 5th
BB8 (2008) - Travis = 4th
BB9 (2012) - Michael = ???

I therefore declare I am the Big Brother "angel of death" for potential winners !!!

Can you start rooting for Estelle pls? kthx.

Can you start rooting for Estelle pls? kthx.
I agree with Tim. yes please start rooting for Estelle. I am the kiss of death also. Your list is pretty much like mine except for Michael . Don't dislike him at all. I am just a Benjamite. Would still be happy if Zoe or Michael won though.

Keep rooting for Michael! "Woo, Michael!"

Although, the same thing happens to me and I'm rooting for Estelle.

Damn you, Layla!

I really hope there's a shitload of sore winners if Estelle wins, just to rub it in a bit more.

Yes please start rooting for someone else. I just consoled myself with the fact my favorite has won BBUSA two years in a row. I can't vote for my favorite as I live in the states, though I have friends in New Zeland? (Can they vote in BBAUS?)

Yes please start rooting for someone else. I just consoled myself with the fact my favorite has won BBUSA two years in a row. I can't vote for my favorite as I live in the states, though I have friends in New Zeland? (Can they vote in BBAUS?)

You can vote from the states via FB. Use credits and change your currency to Australian dollars. One vote is .51 USD with a .1 fee.

After tomorrows evictions and stats I will be forking out a good chunk of change depending on percentages and if the person I want is still in it. I do not want Ben to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to support the calls for you to support Estelle!

I tend to do that for BBUK. I rarely have favourites but will decide from the 5 or 6 who are left on the final day who I want to win and they never do. Though this year on the celeb version, the bloke I wanted to win did. Was a bit strange really, felt very wrong!!!

I can sense that you support Ben too.

Keep that support going for Ben. He needs your help too :)

Nobody good ever wins BB Oz, that's tradition.......
Your not the only jinx, my fave never wins - but I did get a bit sucked in by series 2 sob story

BAMP !!!

Everybody can relax ... I'm a big fan of "Tim" this year.
Ergo, he WILL NOT WIN.

I apologise to all his fans. Like you, I hope it occurs later rather than sooner, so we can enjoy him for a while longer. But sometimes in life, things are pre-determined. Whether by the correct alignment of celestial bodies, or voodoo ... My influence can not be denied.

Tim is doomed to be evicted, eventually.

Back