Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

I agree with you Meglos but you start flirting with the "im good looking " tag its bound to piss people off.
He cant successfully action irony or self-denigrating. Hes too simple for that. So dont be surprised if hes misunderstood.
I knew nothing of him before this show and I just see a simple soul who is able to laugh at himself but cant convey it that way.
Plus I worry about Reid shanghaiing him into the long drop under the auspice of "life advice"

I agree with you Meglos but you start flirting with the "im good looking " tag its bound to piss people off.
He cant successfully action irony or self-denigrating. Hes too simple for that. So dont be surprised if hes misunderstood.
I knew nothing of him before this show and I just see a simple soul who is able to laugh at himself but cant convey it that way.
Plus I worry about Reid shanghaiing him into the long drop under the auspice of "life advice"

Very well said Fuzz.
That's how I see it too - Justin is *trying* to play the self-effacing vain model, but his acting is so weak that all people are getting is the "vain model" bit. I believe he's 100% harmless though.

Very well said Fuzz.
That's how I see it too - Justin is *trying* to play the self-effacing vain model, but his acting is so weak that all people are getting is the "vain model" bit. I believe he's 100% harmless though.

Interesting perspective.

I think he is totally out of touch with reality and quite conceited.

...I have... now get this... a... a... CONSPIRACY THEORY!... now just get a load of this... from what some have said about Justin before now... perhaps... just perhaps... (here's where it gets juicy)... perhaps Justin is making a big fuss about Angie just take the heat off who his REAL crush is upon?... perhaps... perhaps... he really is lusting after LUKE!!!!... that's right folks!... LUKE!!!!!... (teehee)... yeah yeah... I know... what a load of bollocks eh?... but still... it is just only a theory on my part of course lol!... cheers.

This made me laugh!

Tennis is way better.

I think he is so insecure.

All he seems to have is his 'looks'.

IMO: Most models are like that.

You might have a point there Kaz. What I don't understand is why you would gloat about it though. Maybe he is just a narcissist? Yvie was saying that he only talked about himself.

Back