Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

I bet they would have focused on whether he was gay or not, which would have upset him as he's not ready to come out.

I can totally picture Kyle making that the focus point but not Jackie O. Interesting though.

As I always say, someone else's sexuality is none of anyone's business. If that makes sense...

Cudos to justin avoiding trash Kyle

This entire thing is a 9 beatup, trying to trash the competition.......don't believe a thing they say in cahoots with DM

And that Elias guy was one of the biggest dickheads ever onscreen......weird thing is
Elias did attack Justin for being camp........and how Justin dealt with it was when I particularly gave him bonus points

He quietly sat with fake Elias.....and agreed he is camp but NOT GAY
Elias has known Justin for a while before Love Island, pics of them together years ago on insta
So Elias was being a totally fake prick (jealous too for his modelling is going nowhere since he is an arsehole)

Justin, sat with him and explained is rather basic suburban background, and how he was still working plastering when not modelling
And.....how much he likes plastering

And Kelly/Brooke has said they have been asking her for ages to do the Jungle, and she really wants to do it, timing was off previously, and of course she will be modelling her line of kaftans she flogs on the shopping station.

The eating challenges do not bother me at all, hmm

I know I will never be in a situation anything like what they have to do, and it just make me laugh

Oh dear, too many footy blokes makes for a crap club of dicks

Could be a bit helter-skelter from next week. I am at work so will miss tonight and tomorrow. Most of my getting home on public transport and foot will be most of the episode.

Oh dear, too many footy blokes makes for a crap club of dicks
Playing footy doesnt have to be synonymous with being a dick.
However, if I missed the memo, I will have to change my username to Fuzzdick and Im kinda loathe to do that.🙃

Playing footy doesnt have to be synonymous with being a dick.
However, if I missed the memo, I will have to change my username to Fuzzdick and Im kinda loathe to do that.🙃
I'm enjoying the footy blokes enjoying a catchup, so to speak.

Back