Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Shower time for me night all......watching this next, good show

Fake Or Fortune?
'Lautrec'
ABC, 9:30pm, Tue, 22 Jan 2019, 60 minutes
NEW SHOW
The owner of two sketchbooks found in a shed in France ask Fiona Bruce and Philip Mould to help prove they are the work of a young Toulouse Lautrec.

Series, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Arts & Culture, Mystery, Season 7 Episode 2

Me thinks if you keep calling others a narcissist, you see the traits in yourself.

Hated him on Love Island. Hate him even more on this show.

The guy seems a lot like a narcissist.
Didn’t see him on love island, but from what I see on this show he has adapted a lot and absolutely smashes all these trials. Earlier I wasn’t too big a fan of his self-obsession, kinda self absorbed attitude, but it’s grown on me, he’s alright, a strong competitor in this show. I don’t know, I’m just a big fan of the underdog in these types of shows.

Didn’t see him on love island, but from what I see on this show he has adapted a lot and absolutely smashes all these trials. Earlier I wasn’t too big a fan of his self-obsession, kinda self absorbed attitude, but it’s grown on me, he’s alright now, a strong competitor in this show. I don’t know, I’m just a big fan of the underdog in these types of shows.

Don't like narcissists. Don't care what he does now. Ruined for me.

I disliked Justine and Angie more in all honesty, something cold about Justine and she doesn’t really do much either. And Angie I feel is just riding on Yvie’s coattails. Not a fan of Angie, I definitely prefer Yvie.

I disliked Justine and Angie more in all honesty, something cold about Justine and she doesn’t really do much either. And Angie I feel is just riding on Yvie’s coattails. Not a fan of Angie, I definitely prefer Yvie.

Same.

Justine comes over as a mean girl.

And Angie isn't entertaining.

IMO: She is a tryhard.

I am liking Yvie more & more each episode.

We should have guessed AJay was going.

She was shown more tonight.

The night Tahir speaks he's a goner.

Justin not in the bottom 3, so he's not hated by the public.

Natasha showing her inner bitch tonight, I suspected it wouldn't be far from the surface.

Back