Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Long weekend coming up, you beauty

Tasks, pfft, who cares

I find it fascinating that you are a self-proclaimed "feminist" but can't see the problems with the tasks.

Knowing you, it is probably because you don't like me and have to disagree with me about anything and everything. I don't care but whatever.

Stop playing victim @Affable it does you no favours.......you know very well that i like you
Don't let the fact you hate Justin and i love him come between our fun here
Don't recall you loathing him so much on LI just his mate Millie

Stop playing victim @Affable it does you no favours.......you know very well that i like you
Don't let the fact you hate Justin and i love him come between our fun here
Don't recall you loathing him so much on LI just his mate Millie

Victim of what? I am not playing any victim. I just asked you a simple question which you seemed to take offence to. I am sorry that you are angry.

Why are they bitching because the guys are doing things to beat the boredom in the morning etc.

I find it fascinating that you are a self-proclaimed "feminist" but can't see the problems with the tasks.

Knowing you, it is probably because you don't like me and have to disagree with me about anything and everything. I don't care but whatever.

I took offence to what you said, you insulted me, why????

I'm sorry that you got offended by that but it was not offensive in my view.

"it is probably because you don't like me and have to disagree with me about anything and everything. I don't care but whatever. "

I also believe reepbot does this. I told him this many times and he doesn't get offended by that. As I said, I don't mind if you like or dislike me. I wouldn't get offended if someone asked me whether I liked them or not. Also don't care if that like or dislikes skews your views differently.

He has been doing all series.

Not only you, but has been having digs at other posters.

That's why I posted what I did several days ago.

Reactions: kxk
Back