Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

This series has more previous celebs in the final than any other. Like it was so cool for us to see Nazeem and Steve back last year as previous series they had no one back. I guess it's just a case of if the celeb doesn't go home pretty immediately after leaving and hangs around to check out stuff in Africa then they like to get them back for the final.

I was so annoyed Paul seemed to have left like asap since Josh hanged around and he got out the next day, and Jackie left Africa yet she left the show after Josh. It would have been so good to see Paul again especially as I have no idea what he's up to since he doesn't really have an instagram or twitter, etc like many of the other seem to be using often.

From Jackie’s Twitter it seems she only got home on finale day.

Could it be people like Jackie and Edwards have a mental illness???

Why Did I Go Mad?

SBS VICELAND, 8:30pm, Tue, 13 Mar 2018, 60 minutes

For hundreds of years, psychiatry has treated voices and hallucinations as an enemy. But now, new insights are leading to a radical rethink on how psychosis should be treated. Rachel, David and Jacqui explores the impact of social, genetic and environmental influences on this most notorious mental illness.

Jackie siding with Shannon because she's cut that Fiona mocks her psychic abilities whereas Shannon probably hasn't even thought that far?

Probably not, they just make things up for money.

O’Loughlin, a self-confessed hardline sceptic, did say she was convinced by Gillies’ supposed psychic abilities — which is more than she could say for US celebrity psychic John Edward, who entered the camp to give a reading to the cast. She described Edwards’ reading as a “performance”.

“I just think it’s an odd thing to do for a living, to charge people to tell them ... personally, I don’t think the future’s ours to see,” she said.

“What makes me always get the giggles with that type of psychic is when he says, ‘I’m hearing a ‘J’ name ...’ Like, if they’re going to come all the way from the other side, why wouldn’t they just give you their first name and their last name? Why are spirits just dropping these weird hints and directing him to one specific area of the room?

“Then he’d look at me and say, ‘You’re grandmother’s passed.’ Well of course she has — I’m 54, you idiot.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/ab89d7af519fcf4d66decb6b61f1002c

From what I have read, Jackie doesn't say someone with the letter W etc.

...evenin' all... and here we all go again... on tonight's show I hope that... oh wait!... that's right... it's all over isn't it?... :(<---- that's me... what will I do now?... oh well... erm... um... yeah!... cheers.

40e2dd2750005f9e898d3bb97a23065298ebde07_hq.gif

...I guess that I could always sort of... erm... well you know... I could always do something else I guess?... um... cheers.

21358364.gif

..."lah de dah de dah di dum"... I suppose I could always... oh no I can't... I did that already... that's right... I did... think Sticky think!... what can I do besides post on this thread?... cheers.

NopeGIF.gif

...I might just sit here and contemplate on Life or something?... **sigh!**... yup!... that's what I'll do... cheers.

tenor.gif

and survivor US is on and also masterchef junior and American idol if you like singing shows

...I just checked out the 'live' feed in Canada Lindsay and they're all fast asleep... oh gosh darn it!... lol!... and... I cannot watch singing shows or shows with pretentious brats on it lol!... they both do my head in unfortunately... but thanks for the suggestions sweet lady... cheers.

I am watching that Hughsey show, it is actually ok, Denise Scott makes anything good.
But actually I once liked Hughs back in the day when he was doing Glasshouse, loved that show
And, he is much better on panels like that and like this, and this panel dominates him so all good
I just hate him doing standup and anything rehearsed, he is shit at that, timing is off

...I just checked out the 'live' feed in Canada Lindsay and they're all fast asleep... oh gosh darn it!... lol!... and... I cannot watch singing shows or shows with pretentious brats on it lol!... they both do my head in unfortunately... but thanks for the suggestions sweet lady... cheers.
where are you finding the live feed?

Back