Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Thanks again everyone...wish I could have fumed along with you tonight.

Danny Green is is no Einstein. Who made him the arbiter of smarts?

Reactions: kxk
Just started watching here. I'm glad I have a recording, because I had to rewind it in disbelief to prove that, when Peter and Danny walked past Jackie doing some washing, Peter said "Oh there's shit face." REALLY, Peter? Disappointed.

Just started watching here. I'm glad I have a recording, because I had to rewind it in disbelief to prove that, when Peter and Danny walked past Jackie doing some washing, Peter said "Oh there's shit face." REALLY, Peter? Disappointed.

Yeah, I'm really shocked with that. Have to wonder if it is his way of trying to impress Danny? I'm sure he wouldn't have said it if walking with Paul for instance.

Yeah, I'm really shocked with that. Have to wonder if it is his way of trying to impress Danny? I'm sure he wouldn't have said it if walking with Paul for instance.

...that's exactly what I'm thinking too Poona... unfortunately Pete is like a little puppy dog running around Danny... something like this in fact...

...I'm a big fan of Pete's and am becoming more disappointed with him each day because he has come under the spell of Danny... if Danny went tomorrow then that would be a great benefit to Pete for sure... at least then I may not lose all faith in Pete... here's hoping anyway... cheers.

...that's exactly what I'm thinking too Poona... unfortunately Pete is like a little puppy dog running around Danny... something like this in fact...

...I'm a big fan of Pete's and am becoming more disappointed with him each day because he has come under the spell of Danny... if Danny went tomorrow then that would be a great benefit to Pete for sure... at least then I may not lose all faith in Pete... here's hoping anyway... cheers.

It's always interesting to see how people change and evolve as the days and weeks go by. Some thrive - the best example being Vicky who goes from being a possibly insecure UK reality tv participant to a fun, bubbly person who doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone.
Danny on the other hand sees it all as a game, something to win, and it's very telling that he is the one going on about others "playing the game", It always happens - the one who most desperately wants to win is the one who over-analyses the others and starts throwing accusations around.
And then there's Peter, who started out as fun, but gradually the insecurities come out, and as the alpha males are whittled away he suddenly finds himself in the position of second in command, so his personality changes in an attempt to impress the most alpha male.

Fark! Just get all of the boys out. The playing the game thing is complete bull****. It makes me quite mad actually. :rage:

Hope Shannon and Danny go next!!! (on Wednesday and Thursday in no particular order) Vicki, Simone and Fiona better hold on!!!

With all this crap going on I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon is forgotten about in the background and he ends up in the final and therefore wins. :wtf:
Danny on the other hand sees it all as a game, something to win, and it's very telling that he is the one going on about others "playing the game", It always happens - the one who most desperately wants to win is the one who over-analyses the others and starts throwing accusations around.

YES! A million times YES!

This is going to be the reality of the elimination order isn't it??? ISN'T IT???

6th: Simone
5th: Vicky
4th: Fiona
3rd: Peter
2nd: Danny
Winner: Shannon

8v5Tv9P.gif

This is going to be the reality of the elimination order isn't it??? ISN'T IT???

8v5Tv9P.gif

Going by past voting patterns, I'm afraid so.
Shannon is even this year's Casey, except without the humility or likability. But that won't matter to the public, who just see a fair dinkum knockabout Aussie bloke. Knockabout Aussie sportsmen also cruise through, followed by funny men. Women? Not so much, they are there to make up the numbers and get voted out first. Casey and Chrissie were the exceptions, maybe because they aren't considered threatening? Let's hope Fiona can smash expectations and take this out.

Disgusting! You can dislike someone but to call them something like "shit face" is disgusting!
XnsR08z.gif

8v5Tv9P.gif

Looks like it but I would prefer if that list was reversed. I am thinking Danny will take it out despite all of us not liking him on here. Going by social media everybody loves him for some reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1520342487][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Danny will regret going on the show, if Simone & Vicky backup Jackies story on how he was treating her/them.

I don’t think it will matter. Everyone on the Facebook page seems to love Danny and hate the three girls.

Jackie seems to like Shannon & said he is genuine.

I just wish the viewers weren' t manipulated in seeing what Alex wants us to see.

Back