Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Thank you everyone. I am stuck on the south coast of NSW (that I LOVE) in the cold and the rain

Hurrah that Josh went. REALLy hope that rattles the guys speshly as they are being mean.

Mmmmm wasn’t it Danny who was unnecessarily mean to Vicky re the hide and seek /sardines thingy???

And the biggest story from his time in the camp is something that didn’t even happen!

I pray that we have no more imaginary romances if the show comes back next year. If they must have celebs hooking up then actually cast people who would do that sort of thing and only feature a romance story in the show if it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING and with PROOF! Viewers aren't dumb and it's always caught out in the the end with the fake stuff. Simone even called the faux romance with Josh "THE BIGGEST FAKE NEWS EVER" when it was brought to her attention on her interview on Jungle Radio with Steve Price. It makes the show look pathetic when it is revealed they are treating us like idiots. People will stop trusting the show and then switch off. Let's have a bit of honesty and respect.

LOL moment of the night for me was Julia's cordial comment, because I believe it was unscripted (there was no way she could have known Josh would use that word).

Neither thrilled nor disappointed that Josh went, it seemed about right to me given the low-key impact he's had. Beyond a showmance that never existed and good abs, he didn't bring much.
Though of the three who it "might have been", it would have been more satisfying to get rid of Danny or Shannon.

Interesting to note Shannon's gutlessness in failing to stand up to Danny, when Danny was looking for confirmation that he did nothing wrong in his treatment of Jackie.

Wonder why Danny is treating Simone, Jackie & Vicky like pieces of shit.

They all can't be lying.

Danny saying he hasn't spoken to Jackie for 2 days, says it all.

I want Danny gone next, just to see his face & seeing as he doesn't pack because he thinks he has the win in the bag.

Did she call the snake a slippery prick?

Yes she did.

28872179_917099161801964_4457189953896491632_n.jpg

Wonder why Danny is treating Simone, Jackie & Vicky like pieces of shit.

They all can't be lying.

Danny saying he hasn't spoken to Jackie for 2 days, says it all.

I want Danny gone next, just to see his face & seeing as he doesn't pack because he thinks he has the win in the bag.

Yeah, I was hoping he was the one that was going to go last night when Julia and Chris were talking of a surprise. Maybe he is the AFL player this series (big oafish guy) destined for the final two and not Josh (wasn't big enough).

I had a look at facebook (always a mistake), and in the sample of comments I saw, unfortunately there is a huge amount of love for Danny Green. No one seems to see the arrogance or casual sexism that we've noticed, and no one cared about the way he treated Jackie, because she is unpopular. That really annoys me. I don't like Jackie at all, but that means nothing in the face of watching someone being treated so poorly. Jackie may have annoyed people, but she hasn't done anything as childish or hurtful as a grown adult pretending to completely ignore someone to demonstrate that they and their opinions mean nothing. Danny Green is no hero, and needs to go.

Yeah he is a prick who doesn't like women, note the 3 he is most crap to he has calculated in is brain they are in the bottom and he won't ever see them again.
Fiona needs to have a word with the jerk, he finds her useful

I don't like Jackie, however I now just want her to do well and beat Danny & Shannon , dickheads

Next Elimination (7th Eviction)

Jackie Gillies 1.65
Simone Holtznagel 2.75
Vicky Pattison 4.00
Danny Green 7.00
Shannon Noll 7.50
Fiona O'Loughlin 12.00
Peter Rowsthorn 21.00

Outright Winner

Peter Rowsthorn 1.95
Danny Green 2.50
Fiona O'Loughlin 4.00
Jackie Gillies 9.00
Shannon Noll 14.00
Vicky Pattison 28.00
Simone Holtznagel 51.00

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/bettin...ustralia/IACGMOOH-2018-Australia-3773674.html

I think Simone will go.

So there is a chance it could be the blokes in the middle, middle is often unpredictable and can show a swing vote happening

Fiona for the win, Pete is actually kind of boring ....I don't find him that amusing.

I hope for Danny/Shannon dump; expect Vicky actually

Going to miss live tonight, see you after my catch up, have fun....
time to get back to real life - tuesdays are trivia night, local comedy is starting soon too

My local has Whovians & DGen coming soon,
Adam Richard, Josh Earl & Tony Martin 21 March

I am too lazy to post in the articles forum.

I’m A Celeb feud: ‘She’s the most unintelligent person in the entire world’

IT’S boxer Danny Green vs. several of the female I’m A Celeb contestants, with anger spilling over as the reality show enters its final days.

TENSIONS are mounting among the remaining contestants on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, with an increasingly bitter feud taking place between the show’s male and female campmates.

Most of the animosity at camp is between boxing champ Danny Green and model Simone Holtznagel and Real Housewife Jackie Gillies, with the two women privately fuming at what they see as Green’s abrupt, aggressive manner.

Last night’s episode saw Green flat-out ignoring Gillies at camp when she tried to engage him in conversation, behaviour that infuriated Holtznagel, who labelled him a “dick.”

In an exclusive news.com.au preview of tonight’s episode, Holtznagel says she’d have preferred for Green to have been the latest contestant voted out, rather than retired AFL player Josh Gibson.

Another scene from tonight’s episode shows Green, reclining with actor Peter Rowsthorn under the waterfall near camp and sounding off about some of their fellow contestants.

“Every time I come here, I feel like I’m alive. And then you go back into camp ... and you’ve got to hear it,” says Green.

“You’ve got to listen to it! It goes on, and on, and on ... shut up!” says Rowsthorn.

Walking back to camp after their swim — and past Gillies, who’s shown talking to herself while doing the washing up — Green says pointedly in her direction: “Since I’ve been in Africa, I reckon I’ve met the most unintelligent person in the entire world.”

It’s no wonder tempers are fraying among the seven remaining contestants, with the majority of them having spent the past 38 days together in the South African jungle. But they won’t be together much longer — every I’m A Celeb episode from now until next week’s season finale will see a celebrity eliminated.

After being eliminated from the show yesterday, Gibson picked either of comedians Rowsthorn and Fiona O’Loughlin to win the series.

“It would be great for both of them,” he said. “Fiona has been through so much and she has been really open about it. She is so funny. And Pete is the cornerstone of camp. I would love one of them to win.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d/news-story/24f0f797259c266400e92d0824797990

The 2 dickheads again bitching about Jackie etc.

I wasn't a massive fan of Peter before the show, & that has dropped dramatically the longer the show goes on.

I think Peter's brain is unravelling. Which is a shame, as I've gone from not liking him much before the show (his acting is really poor) to liking him, to really going off him lately (though he's not as bad as Bernard, Anthony, David, Danny or Shannon). The men this season have been a bit of a dud actually.

Back