Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...surely Pete is not really in the bottom 3?... I just find that so hard to believe... if he really is then what the fug is wrong with people putting him there below the likes of Josh/Jackie and Simone?... **shakes head**... cheers.

Aww I like Paul.....and there is no law against talking about other people, big deal
Danny, Pete & Fiona are talking behind people’s backs which shows dishonesty and their true colours. I prefer somebody who is brave enough to say what’s on their mind in front of said person rather than speaking behind their back.

Not only that, but Danny referred to Jackie as “it” which is unacceptable.

When you see Danny's weight loss, that would be his normal weight.

He put on heaps for the show.

...yes I read that somewhere Kaz... a couple of others did the same but I can't remember who?... it's a smart move as long as you last long enough to take it back off again lol!... cheers.

Lucky Tomic & Mundine quit, we wouldn't have seen them.

...hahaha!... yes... so true... it would be a bummer if you fattened yourself up to last the distance and then you were the first one out because then you're lumbered with having to take it all off again the hard way lol!... cheers.

So sad to see Paul go! Would have been somewhat sad for me to see any go to be honest, but something about Paul is that I think the camp sort of saw him as a gentle father and then begun to take him for granted. Will definitely miss his presence! :(

I got to thinking something that offers a possible argument as to those they say 'it could be you' actually are in the bottom three votes, rather than just being plucked from random.

Ok, look at the first week when Tiffany went. They showed Kerry and Simone as being 'it could be you' as well.

Then the next week, Kerry went (after being shown in bottom three) and the others they said 'it could be you' to were Shannon and Simone.

Then when Lisa went, they had Shannon and Simone there again! So either they're really picking on Shannon and especially Simone for whatever reason with the 'it could be you' and don't seem to be really mixing it up or those they say 'it could be you' actually are getting less votes than the others.

Ok, I think I need to take this back. It seems for whatever reason they quite possibly were enjoying naming Simone and Shannon constantly?

Alex replied on twitter to this query here:

Your theory is a good one, that does seem likely. If they were just choosing the other two, we would have seen some "scares" by now to shake things up, like Fiona or Peter. The absence of that probably does indicate that they are not in danger at the moment.

Much like tonight huh? :) They removed Simone and Shannon and put Vicky in for a second time, and now finally mentioning Peter! That stirs up quite a few scares as I'm seeing many on facebook thinking Peter was in the bottom three at risk of going. Maybe he really was though for whatever reason and they just left him there.

...surely Pete is not really in the bottom 3?... I just find that so hard to believe... if he really is then what the fug is wrong with people putting him there below the likes of Josh/Jackie and Simone?... **shakes head**... cheers.
Come on. Really? They're mixing it up. Too predictable to have the same few in the bottom. It could be you means nothing. You're in the bottom three means something. Red herrings.

Back