Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I hate to be one of those anonymous internet wankers who makes a claim but i have known Anthony for more than 20 years. i've worked with him and we are friends.

He is a great bloke, he really is but there are two Choc's. The boxer , the showman and the pantomine villan which he willingly self promotes.

Then there is Choc, the friend, the father the normal bloke.

I'm 100% sure he will change peoples minds about him.
Is he mixing a bit of both atm? For effect to gauge feelings towards him or something like that?

I hate to be one of those anonymous internet wankers who makes a claim but i have known Anthony for more than 20 years. i've worked with him and we are friends.

He is a great bloke, he really is but there are two Choc's. The boxer , the showman and the pantomine villan which he willingly self promotes.

Okay. Not here though. Promoting misogy to young minds not my idea of a role model.

A bit of a pity he didn't say, when Julia asked him about his charity, he was going to donate say 5 or 10 grand to make up for leaving...

Poor man, he's a mess in the head, like he's been programmed.
I was wondering that too. He may have a rethink and do so anyway. Hope so. It does seem a bit programmed. Maybe he's being super careful in his responses. We'll never know I suppose.

Tommy has burned more bridges than we know :(

Lleyton Hewitt says Bernard Tomic will NEVER play in the Davis Cup again after troubled tennis star said Australia 'needs me to win'
  • Lleyton Hewitt doesn't think Bernard Tomic will ever represent his country again
  • Hewitt was responding to Tomic's comments that Australia 'need me to win'
  • He said it's 'highly unlikely' the 25-year-old returns because of his 'mistakes'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wont-play-Davis-Cup-again.html#ixzz55ewl7vIz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

...thanks for telling us that adsyj... if he just shows us the "the friend, the father the normal bloke" side of him only then perhaps some people may actually come around to liking him... I seriously doubt that I would but some people might... I do get it that the ''boxer , the showman and the pantomine villan" part of him is his gig... I understand that but I myself just can't stand him that's all... but again... thanks for telling us my friend... cheers.

Good luck Tomic.
Environmental product.
Doesnt honestly know any better and surrounded by lizard management and greedy sycophants.
And then the Project trumpets "Did Tomic's plan to win back the nation work?"
Not exactly sympathetic treatment from Ten.
Yes. Buy the ticket take the ride but this is largely a grown teenager who Ten seems to have no problem of exploiting to the max.

Okay. Not here though. Promoting misogy to young minds not my idea of a role model.

There is no way Choc is a misogynist. no way.

As a role model for young people, there is none better. Choc works heavily with kids who are pretty fucked up, worst of the worst type kids and he is incredible.

Look i love him, my wife loves him my daughter loves him. He really is a great human being.

There is no way Choc is a misogynist. no way.

As a role model for young people, there is none better. Choc works heavily with kids who are pretty fucked up, worst of the worst type kids and he is incredible.

Look i love him, my wife loves him my daughter loves him. He really is a great human being.
Great. As one of the general public and he is a public figure, not how I view him.

It's her fans selecting her. Her husband Ben is posting on her social media to vote her in the Tucker Trials.
Again proving that Daniel Johns was Silverchair and Gillies was a schoolmate who played music.
From chart topping band and self proclaimed life long artiste to being a housewife to a housewife on a reality show and now lobbying social media for his wife on another reality show.
LOL.
Ben. When was the day ...the music died?

...cue Danny Green's entry tomorrow night!... haha!... I can't wait to see Mundanes reaction lol!... cheers.

Mundine would know he was going in.

He was still in Australia when all the speculation was happening.

Probably Mundine & Green are best mates, but pretend they aren't to get media talking about them.

Back