Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Im smelling a pre-negotiated brief stay contract.
What would have happened had he qualified for the Australian open?
Had he gone alright he would not have been able to be over there for the start of the show.
So. He loses qualifying. Negotiates a weeks stay which Ten is happy with and he will go onto his next tournament to protect his ranking.
Unless Ive missed the part somewhere where he has said he has given up tennis.
They'd give him a wildcard for the ratings anyway.

...well... up until the time that Mundane came onto the show I loved this episode... Tomic did so well considering... I can't wait until Danny Green comes in and sorts Mundane out... it's been great posting with you wonderful people tonight... cheers.

Tomic has no ranking to protect @Fuzz, he has to play in the lower Challenges to even get a gig now, long haul back to having a real ranking that gets you into the big tournaments
He is ranked somewhere around 156

The ‘footage’ of Tomic in the tok toki was from the right after coming back from the trial.
I saw him on the ‘live from camp’ tv behind Chris and Julia. In a different outfit.
Rather convienient that he was up in the tok toki chatting again just when Chris and julia head in to camp. Just ensuring people tune in again tomorrow night me thinks!

The ‘footage’ of Tomic in the tok toki was from the right after coming back from the trial.
I saw him on the ‘live from camp’ tv behind Chris and Julia. In a different outfit.
Rather convienient that he was up in the tok toki chatting again just when Chris and julia head in to camp. Just ensuring people tune in again tomorrow night me thinks!

I am not buying it. He was smiling in the live vision and then conveniently during the Trial Announcement went to the Tok Toki to speak to a producer. Don't believe it for one second. Well edited but no.

Tomic has no ranking to protect @Fuzz, he has to play in the lower Challenges to even get a gig now, long haul back to having a real ranking that gets you into the big tournaments
He is ranked somewhere around 156
Oh ok. I thought you had to defend ranking points earned from the year before or your ranking plummets.
I was going on the assumption his ranking was still reasonably high last year but obviously not. Cheers kxk.

Ratings were good last night:

1 2018 AUST OPEN-MEN’S FINAL 1,730,000
2 2018 AUST OPEN-MEN’S FINAL PRESENT. 1,293,000
3 NINE NEWS 1,289,000
4 I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE! – OPENING NIGHT 1,274,000
5 I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE! – WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 1,108,000

Yeah, I thought it was repeat footage. But I guess they wouldn’t actually live cross into that discussion.

Welcome to TV. Stretch it out and create a story as long as you can and then throw your hands up in the air when it goes to shit.
Wasn't me. I didn't do it. Had no idea. etc, etc, etc.

...if Tomic is gone then the poor guy will be crucified on social media... I hope for his sake that he decides to stay... cheers.
Totally agree. I’m kinda barracking for him at the moment. He seems sad. Mind you he is rich. Some co
Remember Mundine in Celeb BB decades ago????

He turned out to be a bit likeable, he is a big mouth fool, however he has a softie heart - he kept Srah Marie employed for years
nice

Back