Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

And just for the non AFL followers-Josh Gibson is or was or thinks he is an ex footy champ now metrosexual fashionista with his own line of mens fashion.
T-shirts with inane shit printed on them.
Also look for IQ in the lower single digits.

And just for the non AFL followers-Josh Gibson is or was or thinks he is an ex footy champ now metrosexual fashionista with his own line of mens fashion.

I don't care I love him already....and he is witty and quick and VERY good looking....so alluring :)

But, but... he's PRETTY! I agree though that he's going to need to pull more than his pecs out to stand out. Seems nice so far.

Don't care @Fuzz he is by far the hottest bod/face man candy of any series, way better for perving then the male models etc

Check out Mundine's eyes, the epitome of nobody home vacant beadiness. Like dead fish eyes

...I'm firmly convinced that if Mundine was asleep that if a cockroach walked into one of his ears it would walk out of the other one... I really am convinced of it... cheers.

Back