Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Mundine on the other hand has agreed to go on the show as long as he can lord over the others. Hopefully that doesn't last long.

...hahaha!... don't worry Tuttle... when Danny Green eventually comes into the camp that'll soon change I imagine... how long do you think Danny will take orders from Mundine... the 'camp' leader?... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... don't worry Tuttle... when Danny Green eventually comes into the camp that'll soon change I imagine... how long do you think Danny will take orders from Mundine... the 'camp' leader?... lol!... cheers.

I can just see Mundine getting into a fight with Jackie. She is not the type to put up with bullshit.

...I hope that it isn't Tomic throwing the towel in already... it didn't look like him with his head down just then to me... cheers.

Mundine on the other hand has agreed to go on the show as long as he can lord over the others. Hopefully that doesn't last long.
Warne was allowed to smoke off screen.
Its great. Upset the applecart before the show starts by granting hierarchical privileges based on perceived ego star power.
Youve already stirred the hornets nest before the cameras roll.

Its great. Upset the applecart before the show starts by granting hierarchical privileges based on perceived ego star power.

...haha!... good point Fuzz... cheers.

...sadly... you're right on the mark there Meglos... our 'celebrities' are never quite mind blowing when you get right down to the crunch of it are they?... I dunno... let's be honest with ourselves... if we ourselves had unlimited access to any real Aussie celebrity (and perhaps the obligatory overseas guest from whichever country) on hand... could we do any better?... who would we pick to make up our perfect 14-15 contestants?... I for one would love to have Kitty Flannagan as #1... so who would all of you others want as a 'celebrity'?... hey... how about we start a list?... I'll start it off from 1-15... let's see if we can gather a perfect cast line-up ourselves eh?... everyone only gets one pick though... so make it count lol!... cheers.

#1... Kitty Flannagan (picked by Mr Stickyfingers)...
#2...
#3...
#4...
#5...
#6...
#7...
#8...
#9...
#10...
#11...
#12...
#13...
#14...
#15...
Kitty is my number 1 too. For my number 2 I'd like the hosts as contestants. Either or both.

I'll be watching very late tonight, giving My Kitchen Crap a go first.
Could Tomic have a deal where he's only obligated to make an appearance in the first 2 weeks? Once he thinks he's found redemption he'll be outta there before you can say Tom Arnold.

Yes, but I was talking about motivation for going on the show.

Back