Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

What a surprise NOT that Tomic got the striking snake.

They were meant to fail & they gave Tomic the snake.

...I feel that they were targeting Tomic to make him deliberately fail and perhaps snap but I feel that he's prepared to take anything that they are willing to throw at him somehow... as I have said before... I know nothing about him so perhaps I'm luckier than others that do know him Kaz... he seems like a nice bloke to me at this stage... he won me over with continuing to do the task even though he was bitten 5-6 times by that snake... that took guts... even if he did fail the task he won big time with me at least... go Tommy Boy!... cheers.

According to the clues there is 15 celebrity's heading in, wonder if those include intruders who will come after the first couple weeks of the show
We are still missing the tabloid writer, the world champion and the loudmouth TV star, and it’s not clear if the feuding celebs clue is then two more celebs or they each have their own other clues.... the way the camp beds were set up it looks like they could put more beds in...

According to the clues there is 15 celebrity's heading in, wonder if those include intruders who will come after the first couple weeks of the show

...hi BigBro... and welcome to the forums... there usually are about 15 people each year so what you are saying could happen perhaps?... there's a new 'celebrity' coming in tomorrow night (Danny Greene no doubt)... and there's still a 'couple' to come in isn't there?... so you are most probably right then... cheers.

48A90F0600000578-5321535-image-a-49_1517132138377.jpg

...hi BigBro... and welcome to the forums... there usually are about 15 people each year so what you are saying could happen perhaps?... there's a new 'celebrity' coming in tomorrow night (Danny Greene no doubt)... and there's still a 'couple' to come in isn't there?... so you are most probably right then... cheers.
Hi mr stickyfingers, thanks I've been a member for about 5 or 6 years I reckon but have only posted about 10 times haha. I hadn't heard there's a couple going in but there certainly could be. I predict channel 10 will probably introduce a new celeb for everyday this week but then again they may not because they have the big bash semi final Thursday so I presume I'm a celeb will be on one or something and I would doubt they would want to reveal a celeb on a episode that is airing on a multi channel because of ratings

Back